Re: Bunny's second coming Part 1

Post by anonymousfriend295 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:06 am

Tusky wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:16 pm
anonymousfriend295 wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:05 pm
Tusky wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:50 am
So bunny is back to crying in her car over her content. She truly doesn't seem to get HOW to manage her own channel after all this time.
Any chance you can summarize? I don't want to sit through a 36 minute video of her crying...
I watched it in 2 speed so I might have missed something but basically shes upset because she actually liked doing her old content but feels like people want more from her now and its stopped her doing her usual sit downs and make up stuff.

Idk what's stopping her, she hasn't done anything that time consuming lol
Yeah. I think she's only done two out of the ordinary videos since 2.0 started. Maybe she just needs to take a long break so she can get some perspective.

joewalshgroupie
Sprout

Post by joewalshgroupie » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:51 am

I wonder if having two channels is stressing her out too. Maybe it would be easier if she didn't have to worry about what kind of content and personality she wants to show off on her main channel vs her second.

evilqueenweed
Global Moderator

Post by evilqueenweed » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:46 pm

I love bunny and I have watched her religiously for more years than I can remember. However, the rant about Starbucks has me a tad annoyed. I understand that it is frustrating to be told they can no longer give her free refills. However her reaction is putting me off.

Those poor baristas were probably scolded for giving her refills through the drive up for all these years (it has always been their policy to only refill customers inside the store). She should be greatful they did it for her anyways.

Normally I don't have any ill feelings towards bunny, but I think her rant was way over the top and she is not thinking about the consequences it could have on the baristas that were letting her get away with it.

mazterbman
Seed
Has thanked: 0

Post by mazterbman » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:22 am

dreamcatcher wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:49 pm
hndmmp wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:13 pm
I love the way Dogman talks, so soothing! He should do audiobooks lol. I enjoyed the video minus Morgan, she's getting a bit much for me.

I was tired of Morgan the first time I saw her. She is too much, too over the top and for me adds nothing but annoyance to videos.
Is anyone else not able to skip through these 30-45 min long YouTube videos anymore? I was kind of hoping it was just a glitch on my app or something because if I can't skim through there's no way I'm even bothering to click on them.

That being said, I feel like Bunny should stick with the paranormal content. That is why people started following her to begin with and that seems to be where she thrives.
I find on those videos you have yo double tap to skip in 10 seconds increments. :-?

anonymousfriend295
Sprout

Post by anonymousfriend295 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:06 pm

evilqueenweed wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:46 pm
I love bunny and I have watched her religiously for more years than I can remember. However, the rant about Starbucks has me a tad annoyed. I understand that it is frustrating to be told they can no longer give her free refills. However her reaction is putting me off.

Those poor baristas were probably scolded for giving her refills through the drive up for all these years (it has always been their policy to only refill customers inside the store). She should be greatful they did it for her anyways.

Normally I don't have any ill feelings towards bunny, but I think her rant was way over the top and she is not thinking about the consequences it could have on the baristas that were letting her get away with it.
It looks like she deleted the video, but someone else re-upped it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH5d2_n ... e=youtu.be

That was a total incoherent mess...

But let's recap: this millionaire is complaining about having to pay for her multiple trips to Starbucks every day.
Okay, then...

The Starbucks website even says that it only applies to in-store purchases and once you leave the store, that visit is over and anything else would be considered a new purchase -- that page was created in 2012!

But I don't care about that so much as what this all says about Bunny... it's just so out of touch and rude and entitled... sigh.

barnicole85
Sprout

Post by barnicole85 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:22 pm

Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:06 pm
evilqueenweed wrote:

It looks like she deleted the video, but someone else re-upped it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH5d2_n ... e=youtu.be

But let's recap: this millionaire is complaining about having to pay for her multiple trips to Starbucks every day.
Okay, then...

The Starbucks website even says that it only applies to in-store purchases and once you leave the store, that visit is over and anything else would be considered a new purchase -- that page was created in 2012!

But I don't care about that so much as what this all says about Bunny... it's just so out of touch and rude and entitled... sigh.
Oh no! I started to watch the video earlier to see what the drama was about but didn't finish it. Went to watch the rest but it's no longer available due to a copyright claim...

Sounds like she's crying over spilt milk...or in this case coffee!!

anonymousfriend295
Sprout

Post by anonymousfriend295 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:36 pm

barnicole85 wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:22 pm
Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:06 pm
evilqueenweed wrote:

Okay, then...

Oh no! I started to watch the video earlier to see what the drama was about but didn't finish it. Went to watch the rest but it's no longer available due to a copyright claim...

Sounds like she's crying over spilt milk...or in this case coffee!!
SOmeone on Guru Gossip posted this: https://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php? ... 0#p3203016
"I thought the "i'm not picking up the phone" was snotty. I used to live near Bunny and have seen her many times. She can be pretty snotty herself. I worked at Starbucks during high school and I dreaded when she actually came inside the store. She usually just uses the drive thru. We always had to do things for her that we would have never been instructed to do for anyone else. Management was afraid she would tweet something bad or make a video and cause a pr backlash. Bunny knew this too and imo took advantage. The worst was when we would be busy and she'd come in darting past the line then stand to the left clearing her throat. She would get VERY annoyed if we didn't get to her right away. She would always come in several times throughout the day wanting FREE refills and new cups. Tea that was STILL FRESH would have to be made again because she always had to have new. I also don't get how she says she doesn't have any friends. She came in with lots of different people who seemed liked her friends. She called them friends. They certainly acted like friends. Several seemed to be embarrassed by her actions but they never said a word. One person who came in with her got in the back of the line and Bunny seemed annoyed by that. Telling him that she was his ride and she wasn't waiting so he'd better get up there with her or he wouldn't be getting anything. She tried to sound kind of jokey but you could see she was serious. He said he wasn't thirsty after that and waited at the door for her. She made one barrista cry because nothing was good enough. I started getting my phone out because Bunny was much more pleasant when she thought she was being filmed. But Bunny complained so it was back to dealing with real Bunny. I quit 2 months before I was planning to (moving for college) because I couldn't deal with her. They just don't pay enough to put up with her. Iv'e had demanding customers (it's part of the job) but she is on another level. I still work part time at Starbucks but thankfully I'm several states away. Oh and she sure didn't seem like a germophobe either. That opinion is just from what I saw her do and well not do. Sorry but Bunny has a very unpleasant side to her. So much so that I find this video very ironic."
These users thanked the author anonymousfriend295 for the post:
Shadow1992

Return to “Grav3yardgirl”