Episode 25: Jessica Ballinger, Cut, Grav3yard Girl, Chris Ingham
Soundcloud: https://bit.ly/2vEKdNC iTunes: https://apple.co/2J0dcQp

coolbaby
Seed
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bunny's second coming Part 1

Post by coolbaby » Wed May 16, 2018 11:14 pm

I fell out of keeping up with her shit a few months ago and all of a sudden she's everywhere, and it's ALL like, bad and dramatic...what's happening? I'm about to dig into the other GG to find out...maybe...it's all very bait-y so I'm hesitant to pick it up...

Right out the gate of her new video though (after Shane spoke for a few minutes for no reason) she says she's going to wipe her tears with a brand new beauty blender, and it returned all of the old feelings about her that I had when I used to care enough to read about her being an irresponsible millionaire adult baby who doesn't shower and literally (I mean it) drinks iced tea instead of water. Fuck her.

Tusky
Admin

Post by Tusky » Thu May 17, 2018 12:59 am

coolbaby wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 11:14 pm
I fell out of keeping up with her shit a few months ago and all of a sudden she's everywhere, and it's ALL like, bad and dramatic...what's happening? I'm about to dig into the other GG to find out...maybe...it's all very bait-y so I'm hesitant to pick it up...

Right out the gate of her new video though (after Shane spoke for a few minutes for no reason) she says she's going to wipe her tears with a brand new beauty blender, and it returned all of the old feelings about her that I had when I used to care enough to read about her being an irresponsible millionaire adult baby who doesn't shower and literally (I mean it) drinks iced tea instead of water. Fuck her.
Basically she did a series with Shane where offered to help revamp her channel. He gave her content and thumbnail advice that she already isn't taking lmao. She should have released whatever she was filming in Shane's vid and not released 2 crying vids.

KMcWitty
Sunflower

Post by KMcWitty » Thu May 17, 2018 6:25 am

Tusky wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 12:59 am
Basically she did a series with Shane where offered to help revamp her channel. He gave her content and thumbnail advice that she already isn't taking lmao. She should have released whatever she was filming in Shane's vid and not released 2 crying vids.
I think she tried to use Shane's advice. Her latest thumbnails are pretty bare compared to what she usually does and I think by showing her emotions she's slowly starting to open up more... But with that being said, i'm super confused by her video uploads too. Like THIS is when she NEEDS to be putting out the creepy ghost stories video we saw her filming in Shane's video. Like literally, right now. Shane's series is still fresh and he basically threw her a hook, and she should be using this time of relevancy to leverage some of Shane's fans.

I watched her two latest videos and they're BORING. And i'm not saying this to be a hater, I LOVE Bunny... But uploading two rambly 20+ minute long introspective videos that cover hardly anything and that most people probably clicked out of after the first minute isn't what she should of uploaded in this period of renewed relevancy. Idk why she didn't coordinate to have her video come out at the same time as Shane's.

A couple of quick things about her rambly videos though... First, does she not know what tissues are? I was kinda cringing at her dabbing away her tears with a freaking beauty blender. Second, I thought it was interesting she mentioned that she approached Shane, and not the other way around. Shane made it seem like he wanted to do charity work and reached out to her in his videos... I guess it made the storyline more interesting? Lastly, I hope she opens up more about the "health scare" her family went through last year. Sounds like it was pretty serious if it was the worst year of her life and it got her so emotional just referencing it.

kinoko
Sprout

Post by kinoko » Thu May 17, 2018 2:47 pm

I totally agree with you all that she should have released the video she filmed with Shane and friends by now. I get needing time to figure out what exactly revamping will mean for her, but she has that totally new and seemingly interesting content already filmed. She should have had it ready to go.

I mentioned in Shane's thread that at first I thought it was refreshing to see another side of Bunny and I was excited to see more, but by the end of the series I have to admit that I was more put off than anything. I expected the hidden emotional issues and even the mansion, but I was quite surprised about the luxury cars, the assistants, her camera man they didn't bother to mention, the walk in closet of designer clothes, etc. It's less that she's hiding parts of herself and more like she's hiding everything and putting on a character online. Idk how to best explain it, but over the course of the videos I just started to feel bothered by it? It felt like everything until now has been ridiculously fake. It's fine to spend your money on what you want, but to act like none of that exists is kind of bizarre.

Anyway, as you've all mentioned, her approach with first two videos after the series were a huge mistake on her part. She only needed one video like that and it should have been shorter and more digestible. I kind of feel like the influx from Shane's videos is going to be short lived because she's sticking to the same, 20-30 minute videos of her talking in her room that drove people away in the first place.

I'd love to see her be more dynamic. I'd love to see her show more and DO more than sit at home and go to Starbucks. It's the only way all these returning and new subscribers will stick around.

Tusky
Admin

Post by Tusky » Thu May 17, 2018 9:43 pm

One thing that annoys me that Shane kind of acknowledged but not really is growing with your audience. In 2014 most those fans were 15/16/17 and her content was fine. But as time went on, they got older and she got more immature. Unboxing kids toys and doubling down on the childish behavior is why people left. I'm sick of youtubers not taking ownership for that. Also this was filmed weeks ago. Why hadnt she planned some videos for the week?

mazterbman
Seed
Has thanked: 0

Post by mazterbman » Sun May 20, 2018 3:16 am

I'm an old subscriber (pre shopkins unboxing days) of Bunny's and still can't bring myself to resubscribe. I don't have time for 20 minute rambling sessions. I don't think she'll really open up about her real life and what we saw on Shane' s channel is to the extent of it. I wish she'd rebrand and drop the backwoods Bunny character.

Vicey
Seed

Post by Vicey » Mon May 21, 2018 5:28 am

mazterbman wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 3:16 am
I'm an old subscriber (pre shopkins unboxing days) of Bunny's and still can't bring myself to resubscribe. I don't have time for 20 minute rambling sessions. I don't think she'll really open up about her real life and what we saw on Shane' s channel is to the extent of it. I wish she'd rebrand and drop the backwoods Bunny character.
That's the same reason I unsubscribed. The long rambling nothing videos. And the recent few have been exactly the same. I ahte a video longer than 10 minutes though.

KMcWitty
Sunflower

Post by KMcWitty » Tue May 22, 2018 8:09 pm

So how are we feeling about Grav3yardgirl 2.0? I thought her new video was kinda fun. I thought that product was weird as fuck and kind of a waste of over a thousand dollars just for a video, but I do like her idea of testing out kickstarter products for DTTRW... But i'm not seeing the big change? She just got a cameraman and went outside lol. I'm still waiting for that ghost stories video we saw teased in Shane's video.

Tusky
Admin

Post by Tusky » Wed May 23, 2018 12:17 am

KMcWitty wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 8:09 pm
So how are we feeling about Grav3yardgirl 2.0? I thought her new video was kinda fun. I thought that product was weird as fuck and kind of a waste of over a thousand dollars just for a video, but I do like her idea of testing out kickstarter products for DTTRW... But i'm not seeing the big change? She just got a cameraman and went outside lol. I'm still waiting for that ghost stories video we saw teased in Shane's video.
She still isn't reading the instructions either which is annoying. But I saw no difference

Vicey
Seed

Post by Vicey » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:29 pm

We finally got the Bunny/Shane ghost video. I always love when Dogman is in her videos. He seems to calm her. Be nice if Morgan could have taken it seriously though.... I did enjoy the video minus Ryland and Morgan of course. And Bunny tweeted out if her fans would like a YouTube ghost story series. I would be up for that!!

hndmmp
Sprout

Post by hndmmp » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:13 pm

I love the way Dogman talks, so soothing! He should do audiobooks lol. I enjoyed the video minus Morgan, she's getting a bit much for me.
These users thanked the author hndmmp for the post:
Vicey

dreamcatcher
Global Moderator

Post by dreamcatcher » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:49 pm

hndmmp wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:13 pm
I love the way Dogman talks, so soothing! He should do audiobooks lol. I enjoyed the video minus Morgan, she's getting a bit much for me.

I was tired of Morgan the first time I saw her. She is too much, too over the top and for me adds nothing but annoyance to videos.
Is anyone else not able to skip through these 30-45 min long YouTube videos anymore? I was kind of hoping it was just a glitch on my app or something because if I can't skim through there's no way I'm even bothering to click on them.

That being said, I feel like Bunny should stick with the paranormal content. That is why people started following her to begin with and that seems to be where she thrives.

Tusky
Admin

Post by Tusky » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:50 am

So bunny is back to crying in her car over her content. She truly doesn't seem to get HOW to manage her own channel after all this time.
These users thanked the author Tusky for the post (total 2):
HidingBehindUserNametexasn8v

anonymousfriend295
Sprout

Post by anonymousfriend295 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:05 pm

Tusky wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:50 am
So bunny is back to crying in her car over her content. She truly doesn't seem to get HOW to manage her own channel after all this time.
Any chance you can summarize? I don't want to sit through a 36 minute video of her crying...

GossipGranny
Admin

Post by GossipGranny » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:54 pm

I don’t want to sit through that video either but from what I understand, she feels like she let everyone down with graveyard girl 2.0 and her content isn’t what she wants it to be.
Follow The Gossip Garden on Twitter! twitter.com/gossip_garden :rose:

Tusky
Admin

Post by Tusky » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:16 pm

anonymousfriend295 wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:05 pm
Tusky wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:50 am
Any chance you can summarize? I don't want to sit through a 36 minute video of her crying...
I watched it in 2 speed so I might have missed something but basically shes upset because she actually liked doing her old content but feels like people want more from her now and its stopped her doing her usual sit downs and make up stuff.

Idk what's stopping her, she hasn't done anything that time consuming lol

Return to “Grav3yardgirl”