IT Updates

Please make sure you check out our announcements
Smashleigh
Admin

IT Updates

Post by Smashleigh » Thu May 17, 2018 12:28 am

Hey everybody!

So the Admins and I discussed that the role best suited for my schedule and skills is working as IT for the Gossip Garden, which really doesn't change things here much but gives you guys a specified person to go to for your technical issues or concerns. So for the future any issues you have with anything technically related to the site I'll be the main point of contact. So feel free to message me privately and I will try to respond within 24 hours and try to solve the problem for you. Please keep in mind I'm still learning how some things work, so some issues may take more time to figure out. But I will do my best to make everyone happy!

Also I am consider looking for a partner in helping me with IT in the future, preferably someone who has experience in PHP sites, Google Ads, and any coding involving websites. This is a position that I will take a lot of consideration in and will be very picky about. This is because of how much it involves with the site. So please only inquire about this if you think this is a responsibility you can handle.

But all in all please refer to me in the future for technical issues!

Thanks,
Smashleigh

Return to “Announcements”