RatchetRachel does Playlist Live

Please make sure you check out our announcements
RatchetRachel
Admin

RatchetRachel does Playlist Live

Post by RatchetRachel » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:13 pm

Hey y'all! So in a little over a month I'm going to be heading to Orlando to attend Playlist Live. They're still doing some creator announcements but I feel like the majority have been announced at this point as I expect meetups to come soon. I know I'll definitely be gunning for the J&J meetup because if y'all haven't figured out what a stan I am by now, do you really even know me at all? LOL. I'm not sure what I'll be doing for my second meetup. But then there will be panels to attend that usually involve an opportunity to talk to creators afterwards.

I was trying to think of how to possibly work the Garden into my time there. If there's a question to pose to all creators in regards to the garden, have they heard of us, or work up questions for specific people? I thought I'd solicit feedback from our awesome members for ideas!

I do want to say that even though I know the Ballinger family is going, I absolutely will NOT be approaching them in any way. I would not put it past them to try and have me thrown out or something for even speaking to them and I'm not risking my time at Playlist for that family.

Creators on our board that are confirmed attending:
Ballinger family
Christine Sydelko
David Dobrik (plus Scotty Sire and Zane Hijazi who are in his crew I think? LOL)
Elijah Daniel
Jenna Marbles and Julien Solomita
Rebecca Zamolo (I know she doesn't have a dedicated forum but we do discuss her a fair amount)
Tana Mongeau

Here is the full creator list:
http://www.playlist-live.com/orl-guests.php

Let me know your thoughts!
Podcast 25 - F*ck It, We'll Do It Live!
https://soundcloud.com/thegossipgarden/ ... do-it-live

IHateUkuleles
Pink Tulip
Has thanked: 0

Re: RatchetRachel does Playlist Live

Post by IHateUkuleles » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:55 am

How fun for you!

I hope you get to see J&J. I'd love to see them and David Dobrik!

As far as the Gossip Garden, my first thought was making some kind of cheap tote bag with a picture of the wilted rose on it. Or, maybe even the Gossip Garden logo. I think Walmart or Snapfish creates custom tote bags. (Like around $10-15.) If you carry that, you might even attract members/lurkers. You are "talking" without saying anything.

I think you could work in a question too. I like you asking if they have heard of GG. Or, maybe work in a question about how often gossip sites figure out what is going on...and are right? Or ask if they ever read online gossip and if they have a favorite...like the Gossip Garden, maybe?

I can't wait to hear how it went.

kelloshot
Foliage
Been thanked: 0

Post by kelloshot » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:12 pm

Maybe you should make crappy diy gossip garden pins and hand them out to ppl in Colleens line 😂😂 sorry I just had to after this whole "diahrre" thing with Colleen

But in all seriousness, good choice not to approach the Ballingers. Im jealous youll get to see J&J even tho Ive bitched about them I still do love them as people :) I think it would be interesting to ask creators about gossip sites in general, but it definitey should be approached with sensitivity as I feel many ppl probably think of other sites with outrageous claims (think the other site w claims of Julien being abusive)...I like the questions Ukes had ^ Id love to know if any of them have actually posted on a gossip site before to defend themselves or bitch about another person. It will be interesting for sure and hopefully youll be able to get some honest feedback from creators

PantsOnFire
Bud

Post by PantsOnFire » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:21 pm

That will be so fun! Is Shane going? I think I heard him talk about not liking YouTube events anymore.

I bet Gabbie is going :) maybe she’ll read from her poetry book or sing her new songs. I would love to be fly on the wall

RatchetRachel
Admin

Post by RatchetRachel » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:04 pm

PantsOnFire wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:21 pm
That will be so fun! Is Shane going? I think I heard him talk about not liking YouTube events anymore.

I bet Gabbie is going :) maybe she’ll read from her poetry book or sing her new songs. I would love to be fly on the wall
Unfortunately I don't think Shane will be there. I haven't seen Gabbie announced but she's been there in the past. Maybe she thinks she's too famous for it now?
Podcast 25 - F*ck It, We'll Do It Live!
https://soundcloud.com/thegossipgarden/ ... do-it-live

Tusky
Admin

Post by Tusky » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:14 pm

ask them all to be on the podcast lmao
Episode 25: Jessica Ballinger, Cut, Grav3yard Girl, Chris Ingham
Soundcloud: https://bit.ly/2vEKdNC iTunes: https://apple.co/2J0dcQp

Homeschooledkid
Red Rose