Re: Gabbie Hanna/TheGabbieShow Part 1

Post by strawberrybob » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:12 am

Tusky wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:07 am
strawberrybob wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:58 am
Does Gabbie get off on trying too hard or what
Low self esteem and all that i think.
Oh definitely. I watch a youtuber who gives advice every Friday and she says that confident people don't post or send half-naked or even fully naked photos, only insecure people because all they seek is validation. Aka Gabbie. Confident people already know and feel that they are good looking so they don't need millions of people telling them how amazing their body is.

Raspberry
Sprout

Post by Raspberry » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:15 am

For someone that hypes up her ass SO MUCH.. it’s not even that great lol
Also annoyed that she’s showing off her new boy friend yet tries to hide him still... like.. is she trying to create suspense or ?? Idgi. She’s said previously that she’s had boyfriends and she never even mentions them on social media but now she suddenly wants to create hype around a new guy she’s seeing.
So desperate.

Trubbled
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Trubbled » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:09 pm

the desperation here is so sad. your shirt doesn't have to be off to show how long your hair is. If you want to show your back, then say wow look at my back. You aren't fooling anyone, Gabbie.

RatchetRachel
Admin

Post by RatchetRachel » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:26 pm

Seriously, like stop disguising wanting to take shirtless pics with OMG look at my hair! Please, how stupid does she think people are?
Podcast 25 - F*ck It, We'll Do It Live!
https://soundcloud.com/thegossipgarden/ ... do-it-live

dreamcatcher
Global Moderator

Post by dreamcatcher » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:23 pm

Trubbled wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:09 pm

the desperation here is so sad. your shirt doesn't have to be off to show how long your hair is. If you want to show your back, then say wow look at my back. You aren't fooling anyone, Gabbie.
This looks more like "look how much weight I lost! Look how hot I am!" :roll:

strawberrybob
Red Rose

Post by strawberrybob » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:36 am

Gabbie, just post ur transformation pic & go.

crissdank
Sunflower

Post by crissdank » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:00 pm

Yeah I agree with you guys it's sad... IMO Someone who is truly confident wouldn't feel the need to take off their clothes every chance they get. Nothing against showing off your body, that's fine... But the way she does it comes across so desperate for approval. I think what happened was that she lost weight yet she still doesn't feel completely secure on the inside. She clearly wants to like, prove to everyone she's hot in order to believe it herself. Comments telling you your pretty are meaningless if you don't believe it yourself. I've experienced something similar so I get that aspect. What she's doing is irritating and cringe worthy but it also indicates a bigger problem that she's struggling with. It's not just her looks either, she did the same thing with singing... which in my opinion is pretty annoying and unbearable to listen to. Hopefully this phase is over soon.

theoncomingdragons
Global Moderator

Post by theoncomingdragons » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:16 pm

Just finished her latest video. Girl has got some serious keloids on her ear piercings. I hope she's taking care of them, infections can cause some nasty scarring and they don't look too great at the moment.
Screen Shot 2018-02-07 at 5.09.23 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-02-07 at 5.09.23 PM.png (61.16 KiB) Viewed 1691 times
On another note, I find it irritating that she's just flopping between video ideas at this point. I get that she wants to be creative and maybe not limit herself but if I were a serious fan I would be really annoyed at her lack of consistency in content. Especially the beauty content, which she clearly has no idea of what she's doing, which in her mind might be funny, but isn't really in my opinion.

dreamcatcher
Global Moderator

Post by dreamcatcher » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:12 pm

theoncomingdragons wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:16 pm
Just finished her latest video. Girl has got some serious keloids on her ear piercings. I hope she's taking care of them, infections can cause some nasty scarring and they don't look too great at the moment.
Screen Shot 2018-02-07 at 5.09.23 PM.png

On another note, I find it irritating that she's just flopping between video ideas at this point. I get that she wants to be creative and maybe not limit herself but if I were a serious fan I would be really annoyed at her lack of consistency in content. Especially the beauty content, which she clearly has no idea of what she's doing, which in her mind might be funny, but isn't really in my opinion.
Yeah, I kind of agree. And following a beauty tutorial and messing it up on purpose to get laughs is rude. The whole point of beauty gurus making TUTORIALS is to teach people how to do something. Anyone with eyes knows that Gabbie isn't incompetent when it comes to makeup. Gabbie has been out of ideas for a long time and its showing.

lemdrops
Sprout

Post by lemdrops » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:17 pm

wait who's her new boyfriend?

erikleen
Sprout

Post by erikleen » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:39 am

She's trying so hard to impress her new boyfriend lol. Shirtless pics...new piercings...
"Cruel person who spreads 'rumors' on the internet" :lol:

Raspberry
Sprout

Post by Raspberry » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:18 pm

Yo I just realized why I dislike gabby so much.. she looks like Angelina from jersey shore lmaoooo

Tusky
Admin

Post by Tusky » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:46 pm

Raspberry wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:18 pm
Yo I just realized why I dislike gabby so much.. she looks like Angelina from jersey shore lmaoooo
OMG
Episode 25: Jessica Ballinger, Cut, Grav3yard Girl, Chris Ingham
Soundcloud: https://bit.ly/2vEKdNC iTunes: https://apple.co/2J0dcQp

Trubbled
Has thanked: 0

Post by Trubbled » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:28 am

This poor lady. Making up a lame ass, boring ass, stupid ass story just to post another shirtless Instagram pic.

dreamcatcher
Global Moderator

Post by dreamcatcher » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:23 am

Her new video really annoyed me. Not just the pure laziness of it, but having her own (depressing) song BLASTING the entire time was not necessary.

I get that you need to promote yourself and your brand but the song brought the whole tone of the video down and just didn't go with it at all. Videos like that need something poppy and upbeat. She has beaten us over the head with her two mediocre singles that she randomly produced for no real reason other than a quick cash grab, I suppose?

I don't know. To me her idea of self promotion is just obnoxious.

hndmmp
Sprout

Post by hndmmp » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:44 am

I really want to like her, there is something endearing about her but ughhh she's annoying.

GossipGranny
Admin

Post by GossipGranny » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:38 pm

dreamcatcher wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:23 am
Her new video really annoyed me. Not just the pure laziness of it, but having her own (depressing) song BLASTING the entire time was not necessary.

I get that you need to promote yourself and your brand but the song brought the whole tone of the video down and just didn't go with it at all. Videos like that need something poppy and upbeat. She has beaten us over the head with her two mediocre singles that she randomly produced for no real reason other than a quick cash grab, I suppose?

I don't know. To me her idea of self promotion is just obnoxious.
Aw hey come on, her songs weren’t just a cash grab...

She’s pretty full of herself and wanted the ego boost too!
Follow The Gossip Garden on Twitter! twitter.com/gossip_garden :rose:

Return to “Gabbie Hanna/TheGabbieShow”