Gabbie Hanna/TheGabbieShow Part 1

Say what you mean out loud
Sunglass
Seed
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:03 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Gabbie Hanna/TheGabbieShow Part 1

Post by Sunglass » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:42 pm

Anyone else notice how in her recent video about being double charged for her gym membership she says her vampire facial was ‘Botched’?

User avatar
RatchetRachel
Admin
Posts: 657
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:10 am
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 487 times

Re: Gabbie Hanna/TheGabbieShow Part 1

Post by RatchetRachel » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:35 pm

So from the looks of Gabbie's Snapchat story it seems like she's made a reenactment video of the incident with ricegum that happened you know, months ago. Is she that thirsty for views that she'll drag up old shit to stir drama? Oh wait, who am I kidding, of course she is.
Podcast 25 - F*ck It, We'll Do It Live!
https://soundcloud.com/thegossipgarden/ ... do-it-live

User avatar
strawberrybob
Red Rose
Posts: 570
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:50 pm
Has thanked: 75 times
Been thanked: 193 times

Re: Gabbie Hanna/TheGabbieShow Part 1

Post by strawberrybob » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:58 pm

RatchetRachel wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:35 pm
So from the looks of Gabbie's Snapchat story it seems like she's made a reenactment video of the incident with ricegum that happened you know, months ago. Is she that thirsty for views that she'll drag up old shit to stir drama? Oh wait, who am I kidding, of course she is.
Does that woman EVER move on?? She looks so silly.

Shadow1992
Seed
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:53 pm
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Gabbie Hanna/TheGabbieShow Part 1

Post by Shadow1992 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:17 pm


Uniporn
Sprout
Posts: 99
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:30 pm
Has thanked: 108 times
Been thanked: 96 times

Re: Gabbie Hanna/TheGabbieShow Part 1

Post by Uniporn » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:58 pm

"I want an excuse to show my body off because I don't do it enough everywhere already and I want people to praise me for music I'm not good at and didn't write and also want praise for a TWIST ENDING where I show that HEY I DO POETRY, GUYS PAY ATTENTION!!!"

- New video in a nutshell.

Sunglass
Seed
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:03 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Gabbie Hanna/TheGabbieShow Part 1

Post by Sunglass » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:41 pm

That makeup was truly awful

User avatar
GossipGranny
Admin
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:33 pm
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 159 times

Re: Gabbie Hanna/TheGabbieShow Part 1

Post by GossipGranny » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:17 pm

Apparently she ended up hiring a makeup artist anyway 🙄
Follow The Gossip Garden on Twitter! twitter.com/gossip_garden :rose:

User avatar
Tusky
Admin
Posts: 2070
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:33 pm
Has thanked: 147 times
Been thanked: 1149 times
Contact:

Re: Gabbie Hanna/TheGabbieShow Part 1

Post by Tusky » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:06 am

I'm loling at this photoshop. Who on earth made her legs that disproportioinate?
Image
Image
Episode 25: Jessica Ballinger, Cut, Grav3yard Girl, Chris Ingham
Soundcloud: https://bit.ly/2vEKdNC iTunes: https://apple.co/2J0dcQp

User avatar
strawberrybob
Red Rose
Posts: 570
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:50 pm
Has thanked: 75 times
Been thanked: 193 times

Re: Gabbie Hanna/TheGabbieShow Part 1

Post by strawberrybob » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:17 pm

Gabbie's photoshop fail leg in the front wearing that boot lowkey reminds me of this pic
Image
These users thanked the author strawberrybob for the post:
Tusky

User avatar
barnicole85
Sprout
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:17 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Gabbie Hanna/TheGabbieShow Part 1

Post by barnicole85 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:29 pm

I've only watched a handful of Gabbie videos and never saw a music one till today as it popped up in my recommended videos.

But my goodness, "Honest" was awful. I had to skip through it. Think I prefer Trisha's songs to be honest! Haha! (no pun intended!)

dreamcatcher
Global Moderator
Posts: 797
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:14 am
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 603 times

Re: Gabbie Hanna/TheGabbieShow Part 1

Post by dreamcatcher » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:34 pm

That music video had me cringing bad...
For one, who did her makeup because that was a hot mess.
But the over-acting on her part was very try-hard. Its like she is trying to fulfill some childhood dream of being a pop star or something.
These users thanked the author dreamcatcher for the post:
kinoko

stilltrubbled
Seed
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:41 am
Has thanked: 54 times
Been thanked: 138 times

Re: Gabbie Hanna/TheGabbieShow Part 1

Post by stilltrubbled » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:02 pm

dreamcatcher wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:34 pm
That music video had me cringing bad...
For one, who did her makeup because that was a hot mess.
But the over-acting on her part was very try-hard. Its like she is trying to fulfill some childhood dream of being a pop star or something.
Gabbie and josh should do a music collab! Can you imagine? Lol
These users thanked the author stilltrubbled for the post (total 2):
Tuskyseywaneelulu

LemonSqueezy
Foliage
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:16 am
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 100 times

Re: Gabbie Hanna/TheGabbieShow Part 1

Post by LemonSqueezy » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:51 pm

the song itself wasn't too bad, IMO. I won't be listening to it on repeat or anything but it was ok.

but the overacting and the music video were kinda cringey. But thats Gabbie lol.

noelle723
Sprout
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:41 am
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 73 times

Re: Gabbie Hanna/TheGabbieShow Part 1

Post by noelle723 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:37 am

Hi! I have never posted on the Gabbie thread before because I am a *very* casual Gabbie viewer, but did anyone happen to see her response on Twitter to Christine Sydelko? Christine was talking about how many insults she gets because of her weight and how it absolutely devastates her and really hurts her feelings and Gabbie responded to her tweet and said "i love this side of christine sydelko. also please lets train together sometime!" And it just...didn't seem like at all what Christine was getting at and was kind of an inappropriate response? Like I don't think Christine was saying that she needs help to lose weight, she was saying that it's really hurtful for people to insult her because of her weight, and for Gabbie to make that implication seemed kind of rude. Idk it bugged me

User avatar
Tusky
Admin
Posts: 2070
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:33 pm
Has thanked: 147 times
Been thanked: 1149 times
Contact:

Re: Gabbie Hanna/TheGabbieShow Part 1

Post by Tusky » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:11 am

noelle723 wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:37 am
Hi! I have never posted on the Gabbie thread before because I am a *very* casual Gabbie viewer, but did anyone happen to see her response on Twitter to Christine Sydelko? Christine was talking about how many insults she gets because of her weight and how it absolutely devastates her and really hurts her feelings and Gabbie responded to her tweet and said "i love this side of christine sydelko. also please lets train together sometime!" And it just...didn't seem like at all what Christine was getting at and was kind of an inappropriate response? Like I don't think Christine was saying that she needs help to lose weight, she was saying that it's really hurtful for people to insult her because of her weight, and for Gabbie to make that implication seemed kind of rude. Idk it bugged me
I saw that too and was like 🙄🙄🙄
I'm sure she was just trying to be nice and get attention (I've noticed shes commenting Ricky dillon style lately), but the last thing christine needs is someone as vapid as gabbie giving her unsolicited advice when she has a trainer who seems really supportive.

As someone who has started trying to lose weight properly, this shit is overwhelming and I can see why christine is so sensitive about it. Gabbie needs to leech of someone else. H O N E S T L Y
These users thanked the author Tusky for the post (total 2):
noelle723kinoko
Episode 25: Jessica Ballinger, Cut, Grav3yard Girl, Chris Ingham
Soundcloud: https://bit.ly/2vEKdNC iTunes: https://apple.co/2J0dcQp

Post Reply

Return to “Gabbie Hanna/TheGabbieShow”