David Dobrik & Friends

Chat about Liza and David, and their friends here
Tusky
Admin

David Dobrik & Friends

Post by Tusky » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:04 am

You can talk about all of them here, if theres 1 particular person getting spoken about most we can make a thread for them!
Episode 25: Jessica Ballinger, Cut, Grav3yard Girl, Chris Ingham
Soundcloud: https://bit.ly/2vEKdNC iTunes: https://apple.co/2J0dcQp

questionable
Seed
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik & Friends

Post by questionable » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:07 am

I wonder why David and Liza never go with each other back home to each other's families for holidays? Scott and Kristen are at Kristen's family right now... David and Liza have been together longer and they always go home alone to their respective families for holidays. Weird

nzt48
Foliage

Post by nzt48 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:18 pm

New poster in this thread as I had to share my thoughts on David. I am extremely disappointed with him shooting Jason with thumbtacks on the back.

He really has taken things too far. He has already mentioned before that he has cost his friend's future when he hit his friend with a pine cone that resulted in a freak accident and his friend could not walk properly as a result anymore. His friend was really into sports and so opportunities like sports scholarships were gone in a snap.

Shooting Jason in the back could cause a freak accident, too, since it is so close to the spine and he is drawing blood.

Jason is a father who has two young kids looking to him for guidance. It is bad enough that he lets himself be humiliated by David's antics - he has to risk his health to do so, too.

On the other hand, Zane and Heath really would benefit to start a Coffee Talk podcast, maybe with Matt as producer or a moderator. These two (plus Matt) really are the funniest members of that group. They are just so disappointingly unmotivated. Very glad Mariah is doing editing for Heath otherwise there would be no videos. But mixing their relationship with business could prove dangerous in the future.

Tusky
Admin

Post by Tusky » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:12 pm

nzt48 wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:18 pm
New poster in this thread as I had to share my thoughts on David. I am extremely disappointed with him shooting Jason with thumbtacks on the back.

He really has taken things too far. He has already mentioned before that he has cost his friend's future when he hit his friend with a pine cone that resulted in a freak accident and his friend could not walk properly as a result anymore. His friend was really into sports and so opportunities like sports scholarships were gone in a snap.

Shooting Jason in the back could cause a freak accident, too, since it is so close to the spine and he is drawing blood.

Jason is a father who has two young kids looking to him for guidance. It is bad enough that he lets himself be humiliated by David's antics - he has to risk his health to do so, too.

On the other hand, Zane and Heath really would benefit to start a Coffee Talk podcast, maybe with Matt as producer or a moderator. These two (plus Matt) really are the funniest members of that group. They are just so disappointingly unmotivated. Very glad Mariah is doing editing for Heath otherwise there would be no videos. But mixing their relationship with business could prove dangerous in the future.
I saw the title and didn't click because I thought it was just clickbait. He was actually shooting Jason with thumb tacks???? David is totally thst guy who would flip if someone turned the tables and treated him like that

nzt48
Foliage

Post by nzt48 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:53 pm

He did. It is disgusting.

The only thing I like about David is he never really hid his @ssholeyness (?) but this is bordering psychopathy.

Raspberry
Sprout

Post by Raspberry » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:19 am

Have you guys noticed that David and Liza haven’t been together in a while?? David is always with the crew and Liza is never around or Liza is with Kristen and Jason and josh but David is not there.

nzt48
Foliage

Post by nzt48 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:23 am

Raspberry wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:19 am
Have you guys noticed that David and Liza haven’t been together in a while?? David is always with the crew and Liza is never around or Liza is with Kristen and Jason and josh but David is not there.
I noticed this, too. It could be that they are quits, but David mentioned that they were together over the holidays - at least at one point.

I have a lot of theories about this but I believe that Liza is keeping herself brand-friendly, especially with the continued effects of adpocalypse. She cannot be associated with people shooting thumbtacks on people's backs.

Anastasia
Foliage

Post by Anastasia » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:19 am

David, Scott and Todd all got to do this AT&T thing with JLo along with Waffcicle and Chachi Gonzales (Who I’ve never heard of). Nice to see new YouTube get some mainstream media attention.

Whenever tv shows have youtubers on it’s always the old guard like Coughlean and Joey or the “Holy trinity”.

Liza is off filming her YouTube Red series. They were all in Chicago together at New Year’s.

nzt48
Foliage

Post by nzt48 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:20 pm

I am bummed Heath is moving out and living on his own. I am very much a fan of the Zane and Heath brand.

However, I am kind of stoked to see him outside of David Dobrik's vlogs. TFIL is great and exciting and I hope he does more with his vlogs.

nzt48
Foliage

Post by nzt48 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:40 pm

Just saw David's vlog for today. It is really blatant how Liza is never in the videos anymore. I hope they are okay.

Also, that Trisha and Jason bit felt so real, I was so uncomfortable. I dunno why they even started this friendship. It seems they do not have anything in common.

Trisha is rubbing me the wrong way with her pity party and her validation-seeking speeches. "I know I am crazy, that's why I don't have any friends."
It is sad but she can do something about both things. Get psych help and Shane seems to be there for her. She also has her mum and sister.

Maybe LA is too fake for her to make good friends. Maybe move somewhere else? It's not like she collabs on her channel for the majority of the time. She could be in, I don't know, Indonesia, for all we know, and she can still upload.

joewalshgroupie
Sprout

Post by joewalshgroupie » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:59 pm

nzt48 wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:40 pm
Just saw David's vlog for today. It is really blatant how Liza is never in the videos anymore. I hope they are okay.

Also, that Trisha and Jason bit felt so real, I was so uncomfortable. I dunno why they even started this friendship. It seems they do not have anything in common.

Trisha is rubbing me the wrong way with her pity party and her validation-seeking speeches. "I know I am crazy, that's why I don't have any friends."
It is sad but she can do something about both things. Get psych help and Shane seems to be there for her. She also has her mum and sister.

Maybe LA is too fake for her to make good friends. Maybe move somewhere else? It's not like she collabs on her channel for the majority of the time. She could be in, I don't know, Indonesia, for all we know, and she can still upload.
I think she's in New York filming her tv show. I have no idea if she and David are having problems or not, but her not being in his videos right now isn't a clear indicator.

joewalshgroupie
Sprout

Post by joewalshgroupie » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:21 am

On his instagram story he called her his best friend. Maybe they actually have broken up? (I realize you can be best friends and a couple but it seems like they broke up)

nzt48
Foliage

Post by nzt48 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:55 am

joewalshgroupie wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:21 am
On his instagram story he called her his best friend. Maybe they actually have broken up? (I realize you can be best friends and a couple but it seems like they broke up)
Well, on the Views podcast, he kept mentioning her as his girlfriend. So, I don't thinj they have broken up just yet

nzt48
Foliage

Post by nzt48 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:32 am

Anyone here watch TFIL? Apparently, Heath left (again) and Elton posted a very "I am more superior than you" message on Patreon to announce the departure.

I can never put my finger on it before, but I never really liked Elton.

Now, when they went to Australia, they were being obnoxious and endangering people's safety. Fitz got stung by a jellyfish and was really unwell, he had to go to the hospital twice. They were throwing boomerangs around in a public park, with people around them.

They also arrived at a dock 30 mins late for a diving experience. I dunno, his tone just sounded like he was expecting to be able to hop on another boat and for the company to accommodate them even though it was their fault.

I wouldn't be suprised if Heath and Elton got into a fight. Heath is lazy. Elton seems like an absolute dick.

anklebiters
Sprout

Post by anklebiters » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:02 am

they broke up :/ but i guess everyone saw it coming

Raspberry
Sprout

Post by Raspberry » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:21 am

Yeah it’s kinda sad that they broke up bc they obviously care for each other but at least Liza is self aware and sees that she needs to focus on herself for a while. But I have a feeling David won’t get another gf until he knows Liza is with someone else. I just hope she doesn’t string him along for 8 years like someone we all know. But at least she was honest about it to him and Dealt with it privately before announcing it.

Tusky
Admin

Post by Tusky » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:22 am

anklebiters wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:02 am
they broke up :/ but i guess everyone saw it coming
Liza and David?

Return to “Liza Koshy/David Dobrik”