57%

Total votes: 7

Emilyyy
Seed
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kalel 17.0 part 6

Post by Emilyyy » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:38 am

Wait is Kale really not eating only vegan anymore?? When did she stop eating vegan and how do y'all know?? BTW I'm new to this forum and I can't believe I never knew about this place! Y'all be getting paid for this hot tea lol

overt_birb
Seed
Been thanked: 0

Post by overt_birb » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:05 am

I have been reading this forum in the shadows for a long time, but recently decided to join because of Kristin reinventing herself once more. I am interested to watch the rest of the videos she has planned for this week. I am most interested to see if she discusses all the cosmetic surgeries she's had done over the past couple of years and if she regrets them. I, personally, think she does. Maybe she is actually growing this time?

SerenavdWoodsen
Seed

Post by SerenavdWoodsen » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:50 am

Just watched the video... Who is she trying to convince?

She is making all these promises, the no glam makeup and no polished pictures, and for who? For her youtube base ? Make those deals with yourself Kalel, stop sharing that with the world. It only makes her disappointed when she breaks them eventually. + I think the whole “ perfect fake IG world thing “ is a bunch of crap. You can still post a styled photo without being a fake person.

And I get it. I’m also an introvert with extrovert dreams. But get to learn to know yourself on your own. You don’t need followers to keep track on you, correct you.
It only makes you more insecure and makes you go, poof, when shit hits the fan.

actually thought these comments are spot on :

These users thanked the author SerenavdWoodsen for the post (total 2):
overt_birbpretendcat

Shadow1992
Seed

Post by Shadow1992 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:38 pm

Tusky
Admin

Post by Tusky » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:40 pm

I just feel sad for her. The stuff about not wanting cyrus' family to find out was interesting
These users thanked the author Tusky for the post:
overt_birb
Episode 25: Jessica Ballinger, Cut, Grav3yard Girl, Chris Ingham
Soundcloud: https://bit.ly/2vEKdNC iTunes: https://apple.co/2J0dcQp

spicytiff
Seed

Post by spicytiff » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:38 pm

I actually kinda respect that vid...seems more genuine kalel than she has in months. She included the cons (the unseen side and consequences of being a "beautiful person" in LA) and she was honest about everything she'd gotten done.

I've gotten plastic surgery myself and it didnt turn out the way I expected, and it is the worst feeling when you've spent thousands and end up just wishing you looked the way you did before.
Last edited by spicytiff on Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author spicytiff for the post:
Shadow1992

pretendcat
Foliage

Post by pretendcat » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:45 pm

Wow. I really miss her cute chubby cheeks and I didn't even realize it until now
These users thanked the author pretendcat for the post (total 2):
Shadow1992West

mikah
Sprout

Post by mikah » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:59 am

Well, every procedure she has done we called out. Except the inside mouth fat removal (what the actual fuck). So clearly it wasn't all THAT subtle. I'm happy that she's acknowlegding her problems, but we have seen it one too many times to actually believe her when she says something is going to change from now on. So, butt implants next I guess.

SerenavdWoodsen
Seed

Post by SerenavdWoodsen » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:03 pm

I’m glad for her that she made this honest video. She didn’t have too though..

But two things I learned

1 She has some sort of dysmorphophobia that is controlling her life. And obviously, it is getting worse. She doesn't even want to look at herself in the mirror or take pictures. ( makes sense why she was so tense on those Peta Vegan videos )
She needs to seek help. Professionally.

2 She needs to leave LA. It’s destroying her. Some YouTuber even said it in her comments. Can't find who it was though...

What roll has cyrus in this anyway ?
These users thanked the author SerenavdWoodsen for the post:
pretendcat

pretendcat
Foliage

Post by pretendcat » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:31 pm

SerenavdWoodsen wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:03 pm
I’m glad for her that she made this honest video. She didn’t have too though..

But two things I learned

1 She has some sort of dysmorphophobia that is controlling her life. And obviously, it is getting worse. She doesn't even want to look at herself in the mirror or take pictures. ( makes sense why she was so tense on those Peta Vegan videos )
She needs to seek help. Professionally.

2 She needs to leave LA. It’s destroying her. Some YouTuber even said it in her comments. Can't find who it was though...

What roll has cyrus in this anyway ?
Seriously. As someone who has mental health issues, I'm seeing that Kalel has SEVERE mental illness(es). I really, really hope that she gets help and that this new hippie au natural phase sticks for the sake of her own health. I feel bad for her, the amount of irreversible things she has done to her body just because the voices in her head told her she needed them... it just makes me sad. I resonated so hard with some of the stuff she said.

I have a feeling we are gonna get more Cyrus information in today or tomorrows video. At least I hope we do. For gossip purposes, I wanna know the true story about all the shit that's gone down between them.
These users thanked the author pretendcat for the post:
Shadow1992

coconut_queen
Foliage

Post by coconut_queen » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:08 pm

I respect the hell out of her for making these videos. I honestly can see the personal growth she has achieved and I'm really happy for her. I am happy she is still in school and that she seems to be making some normal friends in her classes that are completely disconnected from youtube. I think that's one of the best things for her besides moving out of LA completely. I hope she is able to stay true to being herself in this new chapter.
The person she is showing us now is the reason I have continued to stick with her all these years. Behind her facade of whatever copycat character she was playing at the time I could see glimpses of the real person underneath. And I am glad she is finally showing us that real person.

I saw in the comments someone asked her what her favorite character to play was over the years and she said she really enjoyed her WW phase, which probably explains why that was everyone here liked that phase -- she was most herself in that phase.
These users thanked the author coconut_queen for the post (total 2):
Shadow1992UsedToLoveThem

UsedToLoveThem
Bud

Post by UsedToLoveThem » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:08 pm

I completely agree! That video really made me cry, the amount of self hate she must have had to go through with all of that stuff, then end up hating it even more and then getting that feeling to do the next thing... just wow. I mean... we saw and we knew and we called her out for it, but to hear it coming from her is something else. Girl must have ballz of steel to sit down and talk about it like that.
I just hope this isn't yet another phase and this Kalel is here to stay for good.

I really wonder about Cyrus. She didn't want his family to find out and she got the boobs after the break up, so maybe he really isn't the one driving her into these extremes. Super curious if getting serious about the relationship with house and a planned wedding is what triggered this. She's finally sorting out her mess and it's big. Not just some "I did this and that and blah blah" but she's really telling it all. It's another story if she can keep it clean afterwards, but right now I'm surprised. I expected a proper on brand Kalel shit show after she announced "controversial videos people will probably hate her for", I didn't expect this.
These users thanked the author UsedToLoveThem for the post (total 2):
Shadow1992coconut_queen

Gossipgirlxoxo
Seed

Post by Gossipgirlxoxo » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:33 pm

I wonder if there's a connection between Kalel filming and posting these videos while Cyrus is travelling. She touched on her questioning monogamy being based on the way Cyrus reacted to her perfectionism. I hope she expands on this.

This is such a refreshing side of Kalel.

LadyRed
Seed

Post by LadyRed » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:30 pm

I am not convinced. Why is she doing this on Youtube? It's giving me strong Essena what's her name vibes, the insta model who made a big deal of not being an obsessive insta model anymore and was then crying that she couldn't pay her rent. She went through this phase already, swearing off make-up, swearing off her padded bras etc and it never lasted.
Also, omg, I now realise why her face was looking SO long recently. Why in god's name would you get rid of nice, youthful face chub? That combined with her horse veneers is causing the super narrow long face. I'm just flabbergasted and I have not shied away from cosmetic surgery.
These users thanked the author LadyRed for the post (total 2):
pretendcatcoralribbons

pretendcat
Foliage

Post by pretendcat » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:00 pm

I wonder if video #4 is actually gonna happen, since she's out of the house doing stuff rn, and the other videos came out around this time. I hope she posts it for the sake of consistency, but I'm also glad she actually went outside LOL

Gossipgirlxoxo
Seed

Post by Gossipgirlxoxo » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:19 pm

Yeah, realistically she probably will wear full glam makeup again and she will get bum implants lol. Remember the trick to predicting Kalel's future is to look at whatever she is currently anti. She said herself that she's a hypocrite and tried so hard to be anti plastic surgery in attempt to resist it.

I just like that she's being more open about it. I don't think anyone should swear off anything, you never know how you'll feel and change in the future.
These users thanked the author Gossipgirlxoxo for the post:
pretendcat

Gossipgirlxoxo
Seed

Post by Gossipgirlxoxo » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:25 pm

Sorry, double post, but has kalel ever had a law of attraction phase? I can totally see that being her thing. I can just imagine her attempting to make it sound scientific lol

Return to “Kalel Kitten/Cullen/Kristin Smith”