43%
Open for kalel 17.0 guesses
57%

Total votes: 7

coconut_queen
Foliage

Re: Kalel 17.0 part 6

Post by coconut_queen » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:36 pm

^ came to say the same thing, where the fuck is Chibi!?

This was her response:

"For those asking about Chibi, he is currently staying with Cyrus. This past year, Buki has been beating him up HARD- literally attacking him, pinning him down and biting his neck until he screams. This became a daily occurrence and I just felt awful for the little guy. So for right now I think the best move is to let him live with Cyrus. I don't know why the cats started fighting so much... it was never an issue in the past. I'm absolutely heartbroken over it. But I can't be selfish and keep him in an environment where he is constantly panicked and unhappy :("

Umm, cats HATE change and Buki has always been prone to stress. Constantly moving that poor cat around and changing it's living environment with Cyrus moving in and out too is guaranteed why she was lashing out like that.

Curious cat
Seed
Has thanked: 0

Post by Curious cat » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:43 pm

She said in the comments that Buki was attacking Chibi and Cyrus is taking care of him. I personally dont believe it; she didnt even pretend to like that poor cat, it was always just a stunt to make her look good. I guess Buki was stressed and hissy, and she took the oportunity to give him away.

lemdrops
Sprout

Post by lemdrops » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:21 pm

Did she move out of LA? Does anyone know where she moved to?

UsedToLoveThem
Bud

Post by UsedToLoveThem » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:39 pm

she said she's somewhere in Orange County about an hour away from LA.

any ideas when she'll come up with a designer kitten? because after leaving Chibi behind I'm sure that's on her list

pretendcat
Foliage

Post by pretendcat » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:58 pm

She asked for help/opinions on styling her place, and then when myself and a bunch of other people chimed in with ideas she pretty much shut everyone down 😂 why bother asking for help if you're just gonna say "I like having it this way" when someone pitches you an idea?

UsedToLoveThem
Bud

Post by UsedToLoveThem » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:58 pm

she doesn't really want suggestions, she just wants comments to push her stats.

I think it's sad she has no art and no plants, her place looks so bare despite all of her furniture. And it looks like a copy of her old apartment, just a tad smaller. I wonder if that's intentional.

btw... it just hit me that now that she's no longer labeling herself as a vegan she has the perfect excuse to ditch the cook book.
These users thanked the author UsedToLoveThem for the post:
pretendcat

girlwiththehair
Seed

Post by girlwiththehair » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:56 pm

Forever wondering how this girl is able to afford such a comfortable lifestyle :dunno:
These users thanked the author girlwiththehair for the post:
mikah

Tusky
Admin

Post by Tusky » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:10 pm

girlwiththehair wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:56 pm
Forever wondering how this girl is able to afford such a comfortable lifestyle :dunno:
Maybe shes like a yacht girl or some shit. Shes definitely hiding something
Episode 25: Jessica Ballinger, Cut, Grav3yard Girl, Chris Ingham
Soundcloud: https://bit.ly/2vEKdNC iTunes: https://apple.co/2J0dcQp

mikah
Sprout

Post by mikah » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:47 am

UsedToLoveThem wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:58 pm
she doesn't really want suggestions, she just wants comments to push her stats.

I think it's sad she has no art and no plants, her place looks so bare despite all of her furniture. And it looks like a copy of her old apartment, just a tad smaller. I wonder if that's intentional.

btw... it just hit me that now that she's no longer labeling herself as a vegan she has the perfect excuse to ditch the cook book.
Right! I wonder if she's going to address it or if she'll just drop this whole subject forever. Maybe she "came out" just because all of her recipes aren't vegan and she knew she'll have to explain that to the viewers anyway? If she even finishes that ebook, that is. But I don't think any of us believes it will happen...

I'm usually trying to refrain from commenting on her interior design or taste in general, because I know there are people who like it, but honestly that apartament is so cheap looking and clearly copied from whatever furniture store she shopped at/pinterest idea she found. She has zero originality to her and it shows both in the way she dresses and the way she "designs" her space :lol:

Shadow1992
Seed

Post by Shadow1992 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:50 pm

UsedToLoveThem
Bud

Post by UsedToLoveThem » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:48 pm

mikah wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:47 am

Right! I wonder if she's going to address it or if she'll just drop this whole subject forever. Maybe she "came out" just because all of her recipes aren't vegan and she knew she'll have to explain that to the viewers anyway? If she even finishes that ebook, that is. But I don't think any of us believes it will happen...

I'm usually trying to refrain from commenting on her interior design or taste in general, because I know there are people who like it, but honestly that apartament is so cheap looking and clearly copied from whatever furniture store she shopped at/pinterest idea she found. She has zero originality to her and it shows both in the way she dresses and the way she "designs" her space :lol:
lol it would be so like her to rather out herself as non vegan than to finish the project she started! I think her recipes are vegan, she did show some amazing vegan recipes in her "what I eat in a day" vids before and I mostly enjoyed the stuff I tried, but I think she's just not the kind of person to finish what she started. Now that she's not calling herself vegan anymore and people are giving her shit for the candy bars everyone will be so understanding if she doesn't come out with a book about vegan food. One part of me still hopes she'll prove us wrong...

I still don't know why that apartment irks me so much but it is by far the ugliest of all her apartments so far. Somehow the couches just don't look right, the way everything is crammed in while on the other side it's still so bare... I don't know.

And omg, that new video... she talks about health and half of it is advertising for supplements. I get the B12 but the other stuff!? Like... girl, if you truly ate all the other stuff you showed you wouldn't need that expensive shit! Has she ever mentioned making juice before?

mandies
Seed
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by mandies » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:41 pm

Oh yay another video with her monotone, vocal fry voice doing nothing but hanging around all day in her apartment while she preaches and tells me everything I don't know :roll: Not watching this video, and from the looks of her view count over 24 hours, neither are a lot of other people. It's another rehash of everything she's done before but now with zero passion or energy.

Also, now that she's admitted to eating candy bars, I now find it so funny that she made this huge deal before about how Justin's was no longer labelling their candy bar as vegan, spoke to Justin's at that vegan convention, and rolled her eyes about their explanation that they can't label their chocolate vegan because it was made in the same factory as products that made non-vegan items. Clearly, it didn't matter either way lol

Return to “Kalel Kitten/Cullen/Kristin Smith”