Kalel 17.0 part 6

So, Like, Deep You'll, Like, Drown In Her Intellect

Kalel predictions

Leave it until end of year and give away $40
3
43%
Open for kalel 17.0 guesses
4
57%
 
Total votes: 7

Gossipgirlxoxo
Seed
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:01 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Kalel 17.0 part 6

Post by Gossipgirlxoxo » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:05 am

Yikes. Kind of saw it coming. But yikes.

I think there's some real tea to spill on Cyrus. And I think in due course Kalel will reveal it. I don't trust that guy.

rikku9
Seed
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:19 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Kalel 17.0 part 6

Post by rikku9 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:14 am

Gossipgirlxoxo wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:05 am
Yikes. Kind of saw it coming. But yikes.

I think there's some real tea to spill on Cyrus. And I think in due course Kalel will reveal it. I don't trust that guy.
Yeah I think so too. I was disappointed in her "I'm single" video, she was lying left and right, the only honest thing in that video is that she's single.
These users thanked the author rikku9 for the post:
pretendcat

bishbish
Sprout
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:27 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kalel 17.0 part 6

Post by bishbish » Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:56 am

A small part of me hopes this is a new beginning for her. Perhaps Cyrus just brought out the worst in her but we'll see.

coconut_queen
Foliage
Posts: 185
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:23 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Kalel 17.0 part 6

Post by coconut_queen » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:13 am

I am shocked she is moving a full hour out of LA. Good for her! She has been needing to do this for a long time. It can only bring positive changes for her.

Agree I wanted more Cyrus tea. After her comment about his family watching her videos and that being a big reason she was scared to mention the boob job I think it's the same reason she was scared to REALLY say what went down between them. I mean there was clearly tea to spill because she literally said point blank she was going to give us all the juicy details but decided not to. Disappointing but I do hope they come out in time. I have never liked him and I think she was referring to an incident that happened with him in her twitter rant about consent. I understand not wanting to open up about something like that, but the rest of the details damn I would have loved to know so it could validate the negative read I got on him the instant we "met" him.

On another note, how has this girl gotten 2 marriage proposals in like 4 years. I haven't been able to get a guy to go facebook official since 2012!

Since she alluded to what was in her first podcast as being the reason she ended things I am curious if that means she will be single for good now. In her podcast she said she didn't want to commit to one man because she always ends up hurting them because she tries to change them to fit her idea of perfect and would rather spend time with anyone she feels a spark with and be upfront that she doesn't want things to get serious. I think she actually seems self aware as to why she should be single at this point so I'm hoping it happens. Single would be good for her and I would enjoy seeing single videos. I relate to those more than the let's get married and have babies videos.
These users thanked the author coconut_queen for the post:
West

pretendcat
Foliage
Posts: 211
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:34 pm
Has thanked: 582 times
Been thanked: 317 times

Re: Kalel 17.0 part 6

Post by pretendcat » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:25 am

I expected way more from the video and I was disappointed as well, for the sake of gossiping I hope she ends up explaining more about what happened.

Honestly I dont think she's gonna stay single. She seems like the type of person that enjoys being in a relationship because you're only obligated to talk to one person, AND you know they like you back. I'm the same way, I don't like socializing, I barely leave my house, but I'm a huge relationship person. Unfortunately I think she's selfish and demands her boyfriends to act the way that she believes is the right way for a boyfriend to act, and then they disappoint her because they cant be the perfect thing that she idealized.

User avatar
Tusky
Admin
Posts: 2058
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:33 pm
Has thanked: 142 times
Been thanked: 1133 times
Contact:

Re: Kalel 17.0 part 6

Post by Tusky » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:35 am

pretendcat wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:25 am
I expected way more from the video and I was disappointed as well, for the sake of gossiping I hope she ends up explaining more about what happened.

Honestly I dont think she's gonna stay single. She seems like the type of person that enjoys being in a relationship because you're only obligated to talk to one person, AND you know they like you back. I'm the same way, I don't like socializing, I barely leave my house, but I'm a huge relationship person. Unfortunately I think she's selfish and demands her boyfriends to act the way that she believes is the right way for a boyfriend to act, and then they disappoint her because they cant be the perfect thing that she idealized.
She definitely is the kind of girl who is validated by relationships. I do also think that Cyrus was kind of embarrassed by her. He seemed to never feature her and seemed very single on insta. Hopefully she at least recognized her self worth and will find someone better. someone who will push her to do well.
These users thanked the author Tusky for the post (total 2):
pretendcatassertives
Episode 25: Jessica Ballinger, Cut, Grav3yard Girl, Chris Ingham
Soundcloud: https://bit.ly/2vEKdNC iTunes: https://apple.co/2J0dcQp

User avatar
blurholic
Bud
Posts: 264
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:16 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Kalel 17.0 part 6

Post by blurholic » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:58 am

Cyrus absolutely suck. He brought down Kristin to her worst. Changing something about yourself is not fair, I mean...has she even changed something about Cyrus? I don't think so. Poor girl. She just leave Cali for good.
Image

User avatar
UsedToLoveThem
Bud
Posts: 386
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:43 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Kalel 17.0 part 6

Post by UsedToLoveThem » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:16 am

spicytiff wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:34 pm
I avoid discussing it unless it comes up naturally, and if the person seems receptive to it I talk about the positives. I dont push them any sort of way, I just hope to plant a seed in their mind. There is a line between being passionate about veganism/wanting to raise awareness and outright bashing people about it. When people are verbally attacked and told "you're wrong for x or y" their first reaction is to get defensive. Additionally, aggressive rants may reach a large audience and cause drama but not necessarily the good kind--it can reinforce the negative image that people have of vegans and put even more people off even considering it. There are ways to influence people positively and spread the message without being nasty about it.

Personally I was more receptive to veganism after learning about the health/environmental benefits and watching stuff like what I eat in a days. And my love for animals is also a huge part of it, but those shock factor PETA videos and aggressive shove-it-down-your-throat vegans do not have a lasting impact unless you are already invested.

this is exactly the way to go! Every time people went "but the animals, the planet, everything is bad, don't eat that blah blah" my brain went automatically "f*ck it, who are you to tell me what to do!?"
But some of my vegan friends had a complete different approach! When we were out to eat they always offered a bite to try the vegan version and they always brought pretty rad things to parties. Vegan pizza, vegan cheese, vegan sweets... basically all the junk food people were most afraid to lose by going vegan. The first time I really noticed a difference was after eating vegan chilli and the most amazing vegan cake. The taste was awesome, I was really full because I really overate that day, but I didn't feel like I had stones in my stomach. And it kept me full for hours without making me dead tired or anything. My friends always talked a lot about the benefits, and only sprinkled their info with a little "this is good for you and it's also good for the animals and the planet, because this and this and this is happening behind closed doors" in the margins and only talked about that more if people specifically asked about it.
They also aways encouraged trying more vegan things on your own and not to push it to max level in the beginning and quitting your usual lifestyle cold turkey, just easing into it is fine because every time you don't buy and eat meat you are doing something good. Being positive about it inspired a lot of us to go vegan or at least make more vegan and conscious choices. This is how you do it! :D



I don't know if Kalel will ditch the cookbook, she sponsored some skillshare memberships on Instagram, the videos showed her taking some food photographs, meaning she's probably still working on it. And she's also still in school. I was also surprised to see she's still hanging out with Sophia. She made a friend and is able to keep the friendship... Since when is Cyrus traveling? I wonder when they split, she did tear up during her last short video and her sudden strange feeling in her mouth was her trying hard not to cry which might also be a factor in her not telling any details at the moment. Based on her behaviour I think it was a very recent thing and probably has something to do with her Twitter rant about consent. Plus, she's going through with moving out of LA on her own like she said last year even though the house isn't happening anymore. There is a surprising consistency in the things she's promised and done since going back to school.
These users thanked the author UsedToLoveThem for the post:
spicytiff

User avatar
SerenavdWoodsen
Seed
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:33 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Kalel 17.0 part 6

Post by SerenavdWoodsen » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:57 am

:banana: jeej on the exit cyrus thing.

He was no good and she is better off without him.
Man, i was watching the video i kept thinking
" did everything go down hill after she broke up with Anthony? Was that the bigest mistake she made..? "

Gossipgirlxoxo
Seed
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:01 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Kalel 17.0 part 6

Post by Gossipgirlxoxo » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:04 am

I also wondered if the consent tweets were about Cyrus. The guy is a narcissist and I just get abusive vibes from him.

Remember how seemingly perfect he was in the beginning? How much he adored her? Then a year down the line all he seems to do is mock her, doesn't post pics of her, liking pics of other girls and all of a sudden Kalel is questioning monogamy? I might be reaching here but I even wonder if Cyrus made that a topic of conversation because he felt she wasn't giving it up enough and he tried to convince her that an open relationship is the solution. I even wonder if he was gaslighting her based on how much she was questioning herself.

I get the impression he sold her a dream in the beginning to worm his way in and then later revealed his real self.
These users thanked the author Gossipgirlxoxo for the post:
pretendcat

User avatar
UsedToLoveThem
Bud
Posts: 386
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:43 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Kalel 17.0 part 6

Post by UsedToLoveThem » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:49 am

that's probably it. I also work with fashion people from time to time and in my experience they are all toxic, most of all the guys. Nice people just don't last in that kind of environment. I thought Cyrus might be different because he seemed so nice in the beginning (never heard of fashion folks doing actual charity work that was more than just giving up some money), but if anything, his career alone should have been a red flag.

Her past relationships probably failed because the guys fell for her current persona. Remember, Cyrus thought she was incredibly ambitious with big plans for the future while all she actually wants is a quieter life and a family while working on small projects here and there, which is why I still think she might do the cookbook thing. Being open about all of these things might actually mean she'll find a guy who likes her for being her in the future because she's no longer playing some kind of role.

User avatar
Syndra
Sprout
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:34 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Kalel 17.0 part 6

Post by Syndra » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:04 pm

UsedToLoveThem wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:16 am
spicytiff wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:34 pm
I avoid discussing it unless it comes up naturally, and if the person seems receptive to it I talk about the positives. I dont push them any sort of way, I just hope to plant a seed in their mind. There is a line between being passionate about veganism/wanting to raise awareness and outright bashing people about it. When people are verbally attacked and told "you're wrong for x or y" their first reaction is to get defensive. Additionally, aggressive rants may reach a large audience and cause drama but not necessarily the good kind--it can reinforce the negative image that people have of vegans and put even more people off even considering it. There are ways to influence people positively and spread the message without being nasty about it.

Personally I was more receptive to veganism after learning about the health/environmental benefits and watching stuff like what I eat in a days. And my love for animals is also a huge part of it, but those shock factor PETA videos and aggressive shove-it-down-your-throat vegans do not have a lasting impact unless you are already invested.

this is exactly the way to go! Every time people went "but the animals, the planet, everything is bad, don't eat that blah blah" my brain went automatically "f*ck it, who are you to tell me what to do!?"
But some of my vegan friends had a complete different approach! When we were out to eat they always offered a bite to try the vegan version and they always brought pretty rad things to parties. Vegan pizza, vegan cheese, vegan sweets... basically all the junk food people were most afraid to lose by going vegan. The first time I really noticed a difference was after eating vegan chilli and the most amazing vegan cake. The taste was awesome, I was really full because I really overate that day, but I didn't feel like I had stones in my stomach. And it kept me full for hours without making me dead tired or anything. My friends always talked a lot about the benefits, and only sprinkled their info with a little "this is good for you and it's also good for the animals and the planet, because this and this and this is happening behind closed doors" in the margins and only talked about that more if people specifically asked about it.
They also aways encouraged trying more vegan things on your own and not to push it to max level in the beginning and quitting your usual lifestyle cold turkey, just easing into it is fine because every time you don't buy and eat meat you are doing something good. Being positive about it inspired a lot of us to go vegan or at least make more vegan and conscious choices. This is how you do it! :D
Yes! This! If it was blatant shaming specially from someone they don't even personally know they'll be less accepting of the movement. Most vegans specially the agressive ones don't understand is that no one forced them to completely change their lifestyle, it was their choice. No one forced them to watch those peta videos, ( unlike how that Sophia girl wanted it to be broadcasted and force people ) that's just not how you'll gain more people to become vegan.


Regarding the new video, I really wish for her she let go of Cyrus. He might not be that bad of a guy but he's definitely not good for her.

assertives
Seed
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:35 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Kalel 17.0 part 6

Post by assertives » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:55 pm

I didn't watch all the videos. I only watched her surgical procedures and single again one. I'm not actually upset with her for not spilling any tea regarding what went down between her and Cyrus. If anything, I thought she has matured and decided that some things really should be kept off social media and I also get that same feeling when after all that's been said and done and it's over, you just no longer feel like you want to "accord" blame? I don't know.

Regarding her surgical procedures video, I actually felt bad for her. I think that's the realest she has been in awhile. I can also relate to some of the things she said regarding being self-conscious and that constant inner voice that reminds me that I'm fugly. I did kinda felt a little guilty when she said some of the comments she got about the black spot in her front tooth lit a fire under her ass to get veneers done because it did seem like those comments and probably also gossip comments as well totally did act like a catalyst to fuel her downward spiral.

At this point, I do think perhaps she should really consider quitting youtube, find a regular job, make regular friends and lead a regular life. At least she will have normal issues occupying her time and surrounding herself with regular people may actually help her to heal, plus she doesn't have to deal with online backlash for everything she does or doesn't. I truly hope she learns to find peace with herself and realise that there is much more to life than youtube and looks.
These users thanked the author assertives for the post (total 2):
pretendcatGossipgirlxoxo

Echoes5
Seed
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:38 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 35 times

Re: Kalel 17.0 part 6

Post by Echoes5 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:47 pm

The last 5 videos she posted look like a very mentally unhealthy person trying to rationalize and find intellectual reasons behind her flaws/unhealthy tendencies. Not trying to diagnose her, but she really reminds me of my BPD ex: black and white thinking, calling people love of their life way too early, identity struggles (not knowing who she is, and constantly thinking about who she REALLY is to overcompensate for the black hole inside), obsessed with physical appearance and perfection, always looking for validation, unable to create an identity for herself if not living in symbiosis with someone else (so always having a new boyfriend or a romantic relationship of sort), being unable to match her words with her actions, super inconsistent, extremely impulsive.. as much as she wants to believe that, this is not a society issue; it's all a personal issue. And not saying that she has that disorder or anything, but she def has strong tendencies towards that. There was always something very off about her to me, and I was never able to point it out... at the same time that thing that was off about her always kept me very fascinated. Now with these past couple videos I can definitely see what it was. Her talking and talking about herself, identity, decisions, future, past, as if she was desperately trying to put the pieces of her own puzzle together (cause it doesnt feel together in her heart) was super sad to me and felt like a deja-vu. I hope that she can find more happiness and balance in her future!!
These users thanked the author Echoes5 for the post (total 4):
TuskypretendcatGossipgirlxoxocoralribbons

Curious cat
Seed
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:09 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Kalel 17.0 part 6

Post by Curious cat » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:07 pm

Did any of yoy watch her instastory about the beatle...? I found it so disturbing and...weird? Like who the fuck stops to record that and say they find insects facinating while the poor creature is there struggling...?

User avatar
Tusky
Admin
Posts: 2058
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:33 pm
Has thanked: 142 times
Been thanked: 1133 times
Contact:

Re: Kalel 17.0 part 6

Post by Tusky » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:49 am

So Kalel has decided she's dropping the "Vegan" title.

I actually really liked her video. I think that the vegan community seems to be really aggressive towards non vegans and each other, I think I'd be more likely to go vegan because of someone like Kalel, than someone like Freelee or those insta chicks from that other video Kalel was in.

I think dropping the title is a little much because she still IS vegan imo, but i get where she's coming from
These users thanked the author Tusky for the post:
Shadow1992
Episode 25: Jessica Ballinger, Cut, Grav3yard Girl, Chris Ingham
Soundcloud: https://bit.ly/2vEKdNC iTunes: https://apple.co/2J0dcQp

User avatar
blurholic
Bud
Posts: 264
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:16 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Kalel 17.0 part 6

Post by blurholic » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:56 am

I knew it! I knew she's not 100% vegan! She's so full of shiz. Just saying. But still, glad to know she admitted she's not really "vegan", as if she totally bears that label and commits to eat nothing but organic stuff.
These users thanked the author blurholic for the post:
coralribbons
Image

Post Reply

Return to “Kalel Kitten/Cullen/Kristin Smith”