Foliage

Re: Kalel 17.0 part 6

Post by coralribbons » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:13 pm

Also, is it just me or did the thank-o-meter reset? Thought I had way more

UsedToLoveThem
Bud

Post by UsedToLoveThem » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:48 pm

Watching all those vegan round table videos is painful af.
She doesn't fit in, she's like a deer in a shark tank. These girls all seem so bitchy and extra as hell and that's really something when you sit next to Guest.

(and yea, something is wrong with the thank-o-meter!)

RatchetRachel
Admin

Post by RatchetRachel » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:56 pm

We previously had a "heart" system that we realized was causing our site to majorly lag and just recently switched to the "thanking" system but I don't think it's reset since we implemented it that I'm aware of? But the two systems were totally separate so unfortunately the heart count did not transfer over into the new "thanks."
These users thanked the author RatchetRachel for the post:
coralribbons
Podcast 25 - F*ck It, We'll Do It Live!
https://soundcloud.com/thegossipgarden/ ... do-it-live

coralribbons
Foliage

Post by coralribbons » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:34 pm

UsedToLoveThem wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:48 pm
She doesn't fit in, she's like a deer in a shark tank. These girls all seem so bitchy and extra as hell and that's really something when you sit next to Guest.
She's finally in company with people most similar to her :rofl:

They're all so hateful and exactly the stereotype you'd expect for privileged, entitled girls that have too much money and resources to think about other people that can't afford to go vegan. Also, while we do kill too many animals, humans have evolved to be omnivorous for a reason and it's just ignorant to dismiss that as some willingness for animal suffering.
These users thanked the author coralribbons for the post:
Shadow1992

Tusky
Admin

Post by Tusky » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:50 pm

coralribbons wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:34 pm
UsedToLoveThem wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:48 pm
She's finally in company with people most similar to her :rofl:

They're all so hateful and exactly the stereotype you'd expect for privileged, entitled girls that have too much money and resources to think about other people that can't afford to go vegan. Also, while we do kill too many animals, humans have evolved to be omnivorous for a reason and it's just ignorant to dismiss that as some willingness for animal suffering.
Yes! A lot of Vegans are pretty well off and just gloss over the fact that they can afford the expenses to even ADJUSTING to being vegan, because making sure your diet is right and you're getting all the vitamins etc that you need is SO important if you want to go vegan. Kalel herself isn't even fully adjusted to it.
Episode 25: Jessica Ballinger, Cut, Grav3yard Girl, Chris Ingham
Soundcloud: https://bit.ly/2vEKdNC iTunes: https://apple.co/2J0dcQp

coralribbons
Foliage

Post by coralribbons » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:54 am

There are a lot of important dietary components easily supplemented by access to meat, and I find that some of the worst offenders are those who impose a vegan diet on a child without doing the proper research. Considering how airheaded and "omg but the animals ur all killing them!!11!" these bitches are, I'd imagine they would absolutely fail to provide the proper diet for a growing child. It's not as bad for them as adults but I imagine at least some are living without some vitamin or amino acid that isn't supplemented in their food.

Tusky
Admin

Post by Tusky » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:44 pm

Hey guys.

So it's time for the mid year prediction giveaway, and to be honestly we only had 5 people participate and nobody got anything right lmao.

I cant even really give a closest to right.

So I've made a poll for you guys to decide. Once theres enough votes I'll reopen the prediction thread.

If kalel SUDDENLY announces shes dropped out or gotten another pet etc, itll be cancelled and given to an initial guesser. Though I cant see that happening lol.

If anyone has a better idea let me know! Also I recommend looking at the colleen predictions to see how specific it needs to be!
Episode 25: Jessica Ballinger, Cut, Grav3yard Girl, Chris Ingham
Soundcloud: https://bit.ly/2vEKdNC iTunes: https://apple.co/2J0dcQp

UsedToLoveThem
Bud

Post by UsedToLoveThem » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:35 pm

Let's wait a few more months, she's been barely active this year and only shared the bare minimum of boring life details.

btw: since Kafail is working on her gut health... do you guys think she'll quit being a vegan and go back to being a vegetarian?

KittyGussip
Bud
Has thanked: 0

Post by KittyGussip » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:03 pm

Do you think this is the new house ?
I think its might be his new office of something :?
All hail the Vegan queen with the EXTREME Veeners :mrgreen:

blurholic
Bud

Post by blurholic » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:01 am

The house Kristin is talking about looks legit. Cyrus apparently posted a pic of this house that is still raw and I guess that's gonna be their house. Oh my, wedding seems to be so soon.

coconut_queen
Foliage

Post by coconut_queen » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:29 pm

wow Kristin is doing a great job documenting the renovation process the way she promised, lul.

My parents did a new build about 6 years ago and there are so many steps in the process before you get to the point in that picture that she could have made videos about. Maybe she's only going to document the part where she is buying new stuff to decorate the finished house with? But you miss so many of the most exciting parts to document when you wait until it's totally finished, imo. I was really looking forward to watching the process honestly.

At the same time I am shocked this house is actually happening and she wasn't just full of shit. Maybe the wedding is actually happening too. Is she really getting her happy (as a person as miserable as her can be) ending?

That said, judging by the windows I don't think this house is going to be a very extravagant build. Those are very basic windows and quite small compared to the size of the room. But windows can get super expensive so maybe they are saving for other fixtures. Looks like a room containing a half bath if I had to guess. Not saying I am an expert on new builds/real estate by any means lol! But I think something more simple would be really good for her. Hopefully give her the reality check she has desperately needed since dating Anthony.
These users thanked the author coconut_queen for the post:
pretendcat

mandies
Seed
Been thanked: 0

Post by mandies » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:40 am

I'm curious to see what this new Kalel will be like... especially considering Cyrus is better at her job than she is (I mean we really got updates on her whereabouts through him during her absences) and he doesn't even like being on camera

Actually, I remember her last vlog she said she was turning off the camera because Cyrus was coming home from work and that meant private time. Sounds like he's made it clear he really doesn't want to be in her videos, but I don't see how well this is going to work out considering her view count has dropped like crazy and the videos with him in it were the ones that generally gets more views.

mikah
Sprout

Post by mikah » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:33 pm

Ok, so this seems so surreal to me that this house and the wedding are actually happening. 6 months ago she was crying and broken up with Cyrus and now this. It's clear that she is emotionally unstable, so her actions don't really shock me anymore, but when did Cyrus loose his mind either? Or was he just as fucked up as Kristin since the beginning? Who is actually paying for the house? This is all serious stuff, the house, morgage, wedding, KIDS- when something goes wrong (and we all know it's just a matter of time) she can't pretend it didn't happen. So I hope she knows she can't delete THAT.

Grab your popcorn guys, this is the moment when things start to go downhil for our friend Kristin.

Fishbiscuits
Seed
Been thanked: 0

Post by Fishbiscuits » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:02 pm

mikah wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:33 pm
Ok, so this seems so surreal to me that this house and the wedding are actually happening. 6 months ago she was crying and broken up with Cyrus and now this. It's clear that she is emotionally unstable, so her actions don't really shock me anymore, but when did Cyrus loose his mind either? Or was he just as fucked up as Kristin since the beginning? Who is actually paying for the house? This is all serious stuff, the house, morgage, wedding, KIDS- when something goes wrong (and we all know it's just a matter of time) she can't pretend it didn't happen. So I hope she knows she can't delete THAT.

Grab your popcorn guys, this is the moment when things start to go downhil for our friend Kristin.
I mean, it was when her and Anthony were working on designing their house together and stuff that they broke up. So....

Also love how in her latest video she was like "omg, see you soon guyzzz" and yet....Nothing since.

Return to “Kalel Kitten/Cullen/Kristin Smith”