Joshua DoucheTV part 4

WHATS UuUuUuUP INTERNET
GossipGranny
Admin

Re: Joshua DoucheTV part 4

Post by GossipGranny » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:01 pm

thebookworm000 wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:21 pm
Is that where he got the name for his dog? Shadow?
Rebecca technically named him that and josh went along with it.
Follow The Gossip Garden on Twitter! twitter.com/gossip_garden :rose:

Oreo
Seed

Post by Oreo » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:32 pm

The Shadows was not a bad idea, they just needed a different name. The one chosen made them seem like such pathetic men. And yup, Josh says it's because the dog followed him around like his shadow...but we know the real meaning even if Josh won't admit it

DoodleBug
Seed
Been thanked: 0

Post by DoodleBug » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:02 pm

Hey guys, been a lurker for a bit and created an account just to ask about the Matt/Rebecca situation. I visited Rebecca’s channel recently because I was thinking about how deeply involved they were in Josh’s personal and even professional life (with Matt helping him produce music). Josh was even the one to get Matt to create a YouTube channel-the whole MattSlays” thing which apparently has turned into “Matt and Rebecca”. Rebecca was even briefly a part of Colleen’s life (if you scroll in her insta to around the Joshleen era you can find a couple pics of the two of them still acting *soclose*). I have been trying to piece together the timeline for “Seasons”, and if I recall correctly didn’t Matt have something to do with the production of those songs?? Yet radio silence.

With a couple people bringing up Matt and Rebecca recently in the forum, it has made me really itch for answers as to their fallout. Is there any proof or theories that provide insight on this and I’m just really late to the party? For someone who claims his “friends are his family”, Josh seemed to lose two very close friends without explanation that I could find.

Again if this is old news, so sorry.... just has been bothering me!

Tusky
Admin

Post by Tusky » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:06 pm

DoodleBug wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:02 pm
Hey guys, been a lurker for a bit and created an account just to ask about the Matt/Rebecca situation. I visited Rebecca’s channel recently because I was thinking about how deeply involved they were in Josh’s personal and even professional life (with Matt helping him produce music). Josh was even the one to get Matt to create a YouTube channel-the whole MattSlays” thing which apparently has turned into “Matt and Rebecca”. Rebecca was even briefly a part of Colleen’s life (if you scroll in her insta to around the Joshleen era you can find a couple pics of the two of them still acting *soclose*). I have been trying to piece together the timeline for “Seasons”, and if I recall correctly didn’t Matt have something to do with the production of those songs?? Yet radio silence.

With a couple people bringing up Matt and Rebecca recently in the forum, it has made me really itch for answers as to their fallout. Is there any proof or theories that provide insight on this and I’m just really late to the party? For someone who claims his “friends are his family”, Josh seemed to lose two very close friends without explanation that I could find.

Again if this is old news, so sorry.... just has been bothering me!
We're actually not sure. Basically after the divorce rebecca started getting really popular, and continued to be associated with the ballingers through jojo siwa. She also donated to the charity thing colleen was doing. I doubt that went down well
These users thanked the author Tusky for the post:
DoodleBug
Episode 25: Jessica Ballinger, Cut, Grav3yard Girl, Chris Ingham
Soundcloud: https://bit.ly/2vEKdNC iTunes: https://apple.co/2J0dcQp

orangeom
Seed
Has thanked: 0

Post by orangeom » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:26 pm

I've never been able to find anything about the whole Josh/Matt and Rebecca situation. My guess is that Josh was belligerent during the period after the divorce and they probably didn't want to deal with that. Not sure if it was that he was out of control or if it was bad for their "brand". I seem to remember Josh posted something about moving on from people who stepped on you to get ahead (something along those lines). Obviously that could have been about Colleen but I always thought maybe it was about Matt and Rebecca too.
These users thanked the author orangeom for the post (total 2):
LemonSqueezyDoodleBug

rj35
Seed

Post by rj35 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:19 am

Man, Josh's video tonight. First of all, Pamela's voice is amazing--she is lightyears ahead of Colleen's voice. However, the song. I liked what he said at the end, but I'm worried he's heading back into conservative Christianity. As someone who came out of that subculture, I know how the pressure is there to be and act a certain way. I really hope he's not going back to that just to appease Pamela.
These users thanked the author rj35 for the post:
cajolery

anonymousfriend295
Sprout

Post by anonymousfriend295 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:34 am

rj35 wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:19 am
Man, Josh's video tonight. First of all, Pamela's voice is amazing--she is lightyears ahead of Colleen's voice. However, the song. I liked what he said at the end, but I'm worried he's heading back into conservative Christianity. As someone who came out of that subculture, I know how the pressure is there to be and act a certain way. I really hope he's not going back to that just to appease Pamela.
I gave up on watching Josh's videos. They're all so cringey, and I don't love his voice, so the music doesn't appeal to me. But I still follow the drama here.

Anyway, I was thinking about that, too. My background is very religious, and especially growing up as closeted gay kid, it fucked me up big time. Getting free from that life has been really traumatic... it's probably been 8 or 9 years since I've stepped foot in a church, and I'm still getting over the damage that upbringing has done. But at the same time, I know how easy it would be to get sucked back in...

Pamela seems like a nice person from what I've seen, but when I first looked into her, that's the first thing I thought: he's going to become really religious again. I hope that's not the case. Religion is toxic, in my experience, and I hope he doesn't get sucked back in.
These users thanked the author anonymousfriend295 for the post (total 3):
entropyrj35pretendcat

LemonSqueezy
Foliage

Post by LemonSqueezy » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:50 am

orangeom wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:26 pm
I've never been able to find anything about the whole Josh/Matt and Rebecca situation. My guess is that Josh was belligerent during the period after the divorce and they probably didn't want to deal with that. Not sure if it was that he was out of control or if it was bad for their "brand". I seem to remember Josh posted something about moving on from people who stepped on you to get ahead (something along those lines). Obviously that could have been about Colleen but I always thought maybe it was about Matt and Rebecca too.
I 100% think that Josh losing relevancy in the youtube world was the reason for the end of their friendship. Rebecca always seemed to be leeching off of Josh to get in with Colleen and feed off that Miranda fame. Josh was a huge reason for her initial growth on youtube, IMO. He got her "in" with the Ballingers (briefly) and she was set. Once Josh and Colleen split, they seemed to be on Josh's side (maybe because of Matt and Josh's friendship or because Colleen knew what Rebecca was about), but I think Rebecca dropped him like a hot potato as soon as he wasn't useful to her anymore.
These users thanked the author LemonSqueezy for the post (total 2):
WandawooDoodleBug

GossipGranny
Admin

Post by GossipGranny » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:59 pm

LemonSqueezy wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:50 am
orangeom wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:26 pm
I 100% think that Josh losing relevancy in the youtube world was the reason for the end of their friendship. Rebecca always seemed to be leeching off of Josh to get in with Colleen and feed off that Miranda fame. Josh was a huge reason for her initial growth on youtube, IMO. He got her "in" with the Ballingers (briefly) and she was set. Once Josh and Colleen split, they seemed to be on Josh's side (maybe because of Matt and Josh's friendship or because Colleen knew what Rebecca was about), but I think Rebecca dropped him like a hot potato as soon as he wasn't useful to her anymore.
Rebecca is one thing but Matt is another. I’m very sure they had a falling out. Maybe it started with Rebecca saying adios but Matt and Josh were bros.

Then again, Matt seems pretty spineless. He could’ve given in to what Rebecca wanted.
These users thanked the author GossipGranny for the post (total 2):
DoodleBugLemonSqueezy
Follow The Gossip Garden on Twitter! twitter.com/gossip_garden :rose:

guac
Sprout

Post by guac » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:28 pm

This may be a reach but Rose posted a picture of two people getting married on her insta story (I think it was from Coming to America). Any one else think it's possible they're getting married today or this weekend? They did say the wedding was very soon
These users thanked the author guac for the post:
CuriousGeorgette

Oreo
Seed

Post by Oreo » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:34 pm

Wasn't there this whole thing after the divorce where Colleen and everyone in her camp was unfollowing and blocking Rebecca? I remember because there were convos on guru gossip about how Colleen never really seemed to live Rebecca and was constantly making digs at her.

If Rebecca is back on Colleen et al's social media, maybe they reconciled and Josh got thrown to the side?
These users thanked the author Oreo for the post:
DoodleBug

noelle723
Seed

Post by noelle723 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:09 am

Does anyone else think Josh's instagram post about Pamela being humble could be slight shade at Colleen?
These users thanked the author noelle723 for the post:
CuriousGeorgette

CuriousGeorgette
Foliage

Post by CuriousGeorgette » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:06 am

noelle723 wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:09 am
Does anyone else think Josh's instagram post about Pamela being humble could be slight shade at Colleen?
Lol, I thought that, too, but I wasn't sure if it's just because it's really hard for me not to compare them, or see Pamela as a foil to Colleen's character. It's a true statement, though. 😅 The entire Miranda character/youtube fame aside, I was watching a video of Colleen's (real) singing voice the other day, and she just doesn't hold a candle to Pamela Rose's vocals. I have felt goosebumps before hearing Pamela sing certain songs. Colleen just has a mediocre-run-of-the-mill-musical-theatre-student kind of voice in contrast, and I've never gotten any feels/goosebumps from her voice.

cajolery
Sprout

Post by cajolery » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:00 pm

Is Josh getting into crystals now? I had a little giggle when I saw his necklace in his latest video, slight Spencer Pratt vibes.

CuriousGeorgette
Foliage

Post by CuriousGeorgette » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:35 pm

cajolery wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:00 pm
Is Josh getting into crystals now? I had a little giggle when I saw his necklace in his latest video, slight Spencer Pratt vibes.
Haha! I'm just assuming it's a token from Pamela.

RatchetRachel
Admin

Post by RatchetRachel » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:49 pm

cajolery wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:00 pm
Please let him become THAT guy.
These users thanked the author RatchetRachel for the post (total 2):
CuriousGeorgettecajolery
Podcast 25 - F*ck It, We'll Do It Live!
https://soundcloud.com/thegossipgarden/ ... do-it-live

Tusky
Admin

Post by Tusky » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:24 am

Has anyone listened to his podcast with his friend?
Episode 25: Jessica Ballinger, Cut, Grav3yard Girl, Chris Ingham
Soundcloud: https://bit.ly/2vEKdNC iTunes: https://apple.co/2J0dcQp

Return to “JoshuaDTV/Joshua David Evans”