These users thanked the author Tusky for the post:
AK713
Episode 25: Jessica Ballinger, Cut, Grav3yard Girl, Chris Ingham
Soundcloud: https://bit.ly/2vEKdNC iTunes: https://apple.co/2J0dcQp

GossipGranny
Admin

Re: Joshua DoucheTV part 4

Post by GossipGranny » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:50 am

Taco Bell sent him some stuff for his engagement. It’s on his insta story. I wonder if he’s begging for that food truck spons again at his wedding but they said no since he doesn’t pull it in anymore (in terms of views)
These users thanked the author GossipGranny for the post:
Tusky
Follow The Gossip Garden on Twitter! twitter.com/gossip_garden :rose:

Tusky
Admin

Post by Tusky » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:59 am

GossipGranny wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:50 am
Taco Bell sent him some stuff for his engagement. It’s on his insta story. I wonder if he’s begging for that food truck spons again at his wedding but they said no since he doesn’t pull it in anymore (in terms of views)
"hey whats up Taco Bell,

I remember you came to my first wedding, and we made a big deal of it, but i'm getting married again, sponsor me please

xoxo
Josh
P.S thnx for the dingleberries"

Dude is a mess, but i think it might be an LA thing. I know they had fucking ranch fountains and taco bell on vanderpump rules. But if he wants to be on the same level as them, thats cool i guess

dreamcatcher
Global Moderator

Post by dreamcatcher » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:25 am

Tusky wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:59 am
GossipGranny wrote:
"hey whats up Taco Bell,

I remember you came to my first wedding, and we made a big deal of it, but i'm getting married again, sponsor me please

xoxo
Josh

Dude is a mess, but i think it might be an LA thing. I know they had fucking ranch fountains and taco bell on vanderpump rules. But if he wants to be on the same level as them, thats cool i guess
I honestly don't understand the Youtuber obsession with Taco Bell and Chipotle. Taco Bell is nothing but mush and at Chipotle EVERYTHING has the same seasoning on it so it all tastes the same.
I mean if you like it you like it but Youtubers are obsessed and I just don't know why.

Tusky
Admin

Post by Tusky » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:30 am

dreamcatcher wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:25 am
Tusky wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:59 am
GossipGranny wrote:
"hey whats up Taco Bell,

xoxo
Josh

I honestly don't understand the Youtuber obsession with Taco Bell and Chipotle. Taco Bell is nothing but mush and at Chipotle EVERYTHING has the same seasoning on it so it all tastes the same.
I mean if you like it you like it but Youtubers are obsessed and I just don't know why.
It makes them look "just like us!"

LovelyLurker
Seed
Has thanked: 0

Post by LovelyLurker » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:39 am

Hey everyone! Longtime lurker, but I had to make my first post because I haven't seen anyone talk about this yet lol just randomly saw Julien Solomita's instastory (they were all celebrating Jason's birthday together) and who do I spot walking past Jason vaping? None other than Josh! Maybe not a big deal, I just had no idea he was into that kind of thing, especially given his conservative background. Anyway, just wanted to hear your thoughts in case you haven't seen the story. Thanks guys, may go back to lurking after this haha.
These users thanked the author LovelyLurker for the post (total 3):
GossipGrannyVerukaSaltcajolery

GossipGranny
Admin

Post by GossipGranny » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:20 am

This is not a knock on anyone who vapes, but you know the douchy type that’s like hey girl with a vape in his mouth? It’s like the combination of it all is what makes it bad. THATS JOSH. But also with Taco Bell in his hand.
These users thanked the author GossipGranny for the post:
cajolery

Tusky
Admin

Post by Tusky » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:11 am

GossipGranny wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:20 am
This is not a knock on anyone who vapes, but you know the douchy type that’s like hey girl with a vape in his mouth? It’s like the combination of it all is what makes it bad. THATS JOSH. But also with Taco Bell in his hand.

I wonder if Josh started smoking and hid it? IDK why anyone would start just vaping unless they watched too much h3h3
cajolery

VerukaSalt
Bud

Post by VerukaSalt » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:13 am

LovelyLurker wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:39 am
Hey everyone! Longtime lurker, but I had to make my first post because I haven't seen anyone talk about this yet lol just randomly saw Julien Solomita's instastory (they were all celebrating Jason's birthday together) and who do I spot walking past Jason vaping? None other than Josh! Maybe not a big deal, I just had no idea he was into that kind of thing, especially given his conservative background. Anyway, just wanted to hear your thoughts in case you haven't seen the story. Thanks guys, may go back to lurking after this haha.
Thank you! ! I thought I saw that.. but I wasn't sure, and blew it off because I never imagined him to be a smoker/vaper. Definitely never saw a clue of it ever before, so I'll assume it's a newish thing he's picked up.
I know Jenna was a smoker and had started vaping, maybe in attempt to quit cigarettes. ..so I guess it's possible he was just hitting her vape. I dunno.
He, Gabby and Jason looked hard core plastered...so maybe it was a drunken vape.
Erik for sure was a smoker... (and still is unless Toe made him quit).. so part of me wonders if that could have influenced Josh. I dunno.
He definitely drinks too much, imo. And now he's smoking/vaping. If we tune in next month is he gonna be holding a spoon over a candle?

pretendcat
Foliage

Post by pretendcat » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:09 am

Yeah I'm assuming he just decided to give it a try since it was a party, afterall.

Can someone catch me up on what The Shadows was? I wasnt a Josh follower back then so I have no idea what it was except that Julien was supposed to be involved

strawberrybob
Red Rose

Post by strawberrybob » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:19 am

pretendcat wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:09 am
Yeah I'm assuming he just decided to give it a try since it was a party, afterall.

Can someone catch me up on what The Shadows was? I wasnt a Josh follower back then so I have no idea what it was except that Julien was supposed to be involved
It was a little music group comprised of 3 members- Arnold, Julien, and Josh. They did a few live shows and made a song called Vlog With Me.

Tusky
Admin

Post by Tusky » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:37 am

strawberrybob wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:19 am
pretendcat wrote:

It was a little music group comprised of 3 members- Arnold, Julien, and Josh. They did a few live shows and made a song called Vlog With Me.
Twas a dark period for all 😅

RatchetRachel
Admin

Post by RatchetRachel » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:05 am

Tusky wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:37 am
strawberrybob wrote:
pretendcat wrote:

Not ALL. Some of us would have happily gone to a shadows show. But some of us wanted to meet Josh then, and then and still do anything and everything to support Julien because he is amazing and underappreciated 😘.

But that's just some of us. LOL
These users thanked the author RatchetRachel for the post:
chelle
Podcast 25 - F*ck It, We'll Do It Live!
https://soundcloud.com/thegossipgarden/ ... do-it-live

Tusky
Admin

Post by Tusky » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:28 am

RatchetRachel wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:05 am
Tusky wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:37 am
strawberrybob wrote:

Not ALL. Some of us would have happily gone to a shadows show. But some of us wanted to meet Josh then, and then and still do anything and everything to support Julien because he is amazing and underappreciated 😘.

But that's just some of us. LOL
I WILL ban you for stan like behaviour ratchet Rachel!
cajolery

GossipGranny
Admin

Post by GossipGranny » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:46 pm

I thought The Shadows was an interesting concept. Like all three men felt like they lived in the shadows of their better halves. It could’ve been good.

thebookworm000
Seed

Post by thebookworm000 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:21 pm

Is that where he got the name for his dog? Shadow?

Return to “JoshuaDTV/Joshua David Evans”