Re: MyBumpIsOffensive-leen and We Need a Baby for Views B-Crew Part 31

Post by RatchetRachel » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:15 am

LikeWOW wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:58 am
LikeWOW wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:48 am
WGAF wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:36 am

This is a very good question, which I can not answer off the top of my head.
Thus, I am reaching out to the Garden experts: please provide the probable date when Erik dumped his girlfriend.
In the meantime, I suggest the Garden take a minute and view Cabingate from the perspective of Erik, a hip male.
We know, and Colleen has now confirmed, that Erik was, in fact, “IN” the cabin, at the request of Colleen.
I would like to know exactly when Erik, a hip male, decided he wanted to be “IN” Colleen.

We actually can get a pretty accurate timeline on that, because of a post his ex made referencing a time where she couldn't shower, eat or sleep "a few months back".

Just checking - The post says "a few months back", and was dated 13 April 2017. So a few could be 2 up to 4-5 really, but more likely 3, so let's cover it safely and give it a range of 2-5 months.

Erik broke up with his girlfriend roughly between 13 November 2016 and 13 February 2017

Can any Garden experts timeline this with Colleen's movements?
November 15-22, 2016 - this is referred to as ALOHAGATE

OH DEAR, THAT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD.
Also wanted to add to this the last photo we ever saw of Erik and Mekenna together on social media was taken on Halloween 2016.
These users thanked the author RatchetRachel for the post:
WGAF
Podcast 25 - F*ck It, We'll Do It Live!
https://soundcloud.com/thegossipgarden/ ... do-it-live

LikeWOW
Foliage

Post by LikeWOW » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:50 am

RatchetRachel wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:15 am
LikeWOW wrote:
LikeWOW wrote:

We actually can get a pretty accurate timeline on that, because of a post his ex made referencing a time where she couldn't shower, eat or sleep "a few months back".

Just checking - The post says "a few months back", and was dated 13 April 2017. So a few could be 2 up to 4-5 really, but more likely 3, so let's cover it safely and give it a range of 2-5 months.

Erik broke up with his girlfriend roughly between 13 November 2016 and 13 February 2017

Also wanted to add to this the last photo we ever saw of Erik and Mekenna together on social media was taken on Halloween 2016.

So last photo together 31 October 2016, Alohagate was 15 November 2016, breakup between mid november 2016 up to around mid feb 2017 (although looking at these timelines together, it's obvious the breakup happened around December to January.

And Colleen and Josh ended quite a bit before that didnt they?

Idontneedanintro
Seed

Post by Idontneedanintro » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:08 am

ShanesMom wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:10 am
LikeWOW wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:03 am
ShanesMom wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:58 am

Yes to slippery slope.

I mean, I get it. She's a business woman. Make that money. But it just left me feeling yucky, for lack of a better word.

Because she is a self involved, self important TAKER, and you're not.

Unfortunately this is the way the world is going. me, me, me me me me me me. Forget considering anyone else.

I think you hit the nail on the head. What a sad and unfortunate time.

& this is exactly why I felt it necessary to apologize to you. It hurts me to see people taken advantage of (or whatever you want to call this situation). People are so selfish these days...

ShanesMom
Seed
Has thanked: 0

Post by ShanesMom » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:13 am

Idontneedanintro wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:08 am
ShanesMom wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:10 am
LikeWOW wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:03 am

Because she is a self involved, self important TAKER, and you're not.

Unfortunately this is the way the world is going. me, me, me me me me me me. Forget considering anyone else.

I think you hit the nail on the head. What a sad and unfortunate time.

& this is exactly why I felt it necessary to apologize to you. It hurts me to see people taken advantage of (or whatever you want to call this situation). People are so selfish these days...
So nice of you. Truly. Thank you. 😊

LuckyScout
Foliage

Post by LuckyScout » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:53 am

LikeWOW wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:50 am
RatchetRachel wrote:
LikeWOW wrote:

So last photo together 31 October 2016, Alohagate was 15 November 2016, breakup between mid november 2016 up to around mid feb 2017 (although looking at these timelines together, it's obvious the breakup happened around December to January.

Erik and Colleen started spending time together / getting close when she was braiding his hair with his head in her crotch in June 2016 and Kory was bemoaning being “lonely” in Canada when he and Colleen were sharing an apartment. Erik already had family approval at this point (for being so spiffy).

Colleen was still very much married to Josh on 31st August 2016 when she put a lock on the Cologne bridge saying “Josh, I’ll always choose you” (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6TXyd6kbOxA)

...a month later on 30th September 2016 they published their divorce announcement videos.

I guess a lot happened in the space of of those 30 days for Colleen to realise that Erik trumped Josh... and so Colleen dumped Josh.

Not even two years have elapsed since the lock bridge...and she’s 4 months pregnant with her new beau’s baby.
These users thanked the author LuckyScout for the post:
Wandawoo

LikeWOW
Foliage

Post by LikeWOW » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:07 am

LuckyScout wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:53 am
LikeWOW wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:50 am
RatchetRachel wrote:

Erik and Colleen started spending time together / getting close when she was braiding his hair with his head in her crotch in June 2016 and Kory was bemoaning being “lonely” in Canada when he and Colleen were sharing an apartment. Erik already had family approval at this point (for being so spiffy).

Colleen was still very much married to Josh on 31st August 2016 when she put a lock on the Cologne bridge saying “Josh, I’ll always choose you” (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6TXyd6kbOxA)

...a month later on 30th September 2016 they published their divorce announcement videos.

I guess a lot happened in the space of of those 30 days for Colleen to realise that Erik trumped Josh... and so Colleen dumped Josh.

Not even two years have elapsed since the lock bridge...and she’s 4 months pregnant with her new beau’s baby.

Look shit happens, but it's an absolutely shit foundation to begin a relationship on. Especially with a baby. That's the part I just don't get. There also often is this weird energy when you begin sneaking around, it's like you feel you always have to fight against 'resistance". Ie. always needing to push to be seen / act as being "perfect together", almost to the point of the truth of that assertion being irrelevant.

cake
Seed

Post by cake » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:15 am

RatchetRachel wrote:
LikeWOW wrote:
LikeWOW wrote:

Pretty sure the exact date of the Mekenna/Erik breakup is 18th Nov 2016. She posted a picture of her dog on Instagram on 18th Nov '17 with the caption: "It's the anniversary of the day this guy rescued me!! It's also the day I celebrate his birthday. Hims is 4!! Can't imagine life before him. Love you Soto"
I think it's obvious, that she is referring to the time of the breakup because she took it so hard, regarding her instagram pic "a few months back..."
Last edited by cake on Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

LikeWOW
Foliage

Post by LikeWOW » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:19 am

cake wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:15 am
RatchetRachel wrote:
LikeWOW wrote:

Pretty sure the exact date of the Mekenna/Erik breakup is 18th Nov 2016. She posted a picture of her dog on Instagram on 18th Nov '17 with the caption: "It's the anniversary of the day this guy rescued me!! It's also the day I celebrate his birthday. Hims is 4!! Can't imagine life before him. Love you Soto"
I think it's obvious, that she is referring to the time of the breakup because she took it so hard, regarding her instagram pic "a few months back..."

Lord I would hope not, because it would mean that lover boy did it over text message, phone, email or the like when he was away with Toe.

Speculation of course, but honestly, would not surprise me for a minute.
These users thanked the author LikeWOW for the post:
cake

crissdank
Sunflower

Post by crissdank » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:25 am

RatchetRachel wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:59 pm
I 100% think it's a lie.

For those who don't want to watch, Erik supposedly came to the cabin because he used to be a snowboard instructor and he and colleen were friends so he was going to teach Rachel and Matt how to snowboard, but he asked that he not be in any of their videos from that weekend, so when he showed up in the background they edited it to take it out but it became a much bigger thing they said and bigger implications but they were JUST FRIENDS 🙄
So could have her constant repetition of "ERiK is sHY/scARED oF thE iNTERneT" for months been just a setup to make this lame ass excuse for cabin gate seem plausible? It's been over a year and that's the best lie she could come up with? Jesus she's dense. This is too funny lol.

(Also thank you to those who summarize the mess that is her videos. I find her too boring to keep up with the past few months.)

These users thanked the author crissdank for the post (total 4):
ariqiHufflepug3annabananayosupdude

englishrose
Seed

Post by englishrose » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:57 am

If November 2016 is correct and Cabingate was in December,the big deal about Erik not wanting to be in the vlog might be incase Mackenna saw and jumped to the (correct) conclusion that he dumped her for Colleen. Or, if she did know the truth, he didn’t want to rub it in her face that he was on a double date weekend so soon after the break up. Either way, there’s no way there was such a big drama about removing the footage if he just didn’t want to be in it, he’d been in vlogs before. I also don’t think Colleen would have agreed to go away with just Rachel and Matt, especially considering she can’t be alone and knew they’d be going snowboarding. So there’s no way Erik was an afterthought, must have been a double date deal from the get go. And I wouldn’t mind betting that her sulking wasn’t just about the divorce, it was because Erik was leaving her alone to go snowboarding too much.

Completely agree with the person above who said that it’s a terrible foundation to start a family on, and as many have said, Colleen will no doubt be paranoid about him falling for other co-stars in future. Her body language in the conspiracy video was so over the top, she literally had to be touching him at all times and was almost sitting on him at one point (think she also called him “LOVE!!!” again) It felt a bit forced, like she’s claiming him and painting a picture of them being this amazing love story, Joshleen 2.0. I think she believes that doing this wipes out Joshleen from her memory and ours, which is why she’s including Erik more and more (plus for the view$, obviously)

Speaking of Josh, it annoyed me that she left in conspiracy clips from HBO Season 1, including the first time they kissed on screen. She was still very much married at this point, and Erik was in a serious relationship. If she had any respect she would have skipped those parts out, would have been easy enough.
These users thanked the author englishrose for the post (total 9):
cakeLikeWOWrigullxenapretendcatTheCoyoteBatDairyQueenannabananapomegranate

dreamcatcher
Global Moderator

Post by dreamcatcher » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:34 pm

englishrose wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:57 am
If November 2016 is correct and Cabingate was in December,the big deal about Erik not wanting to be in the vlog might be incase Mackenna saw and jumped to the (correct) conclusion that he dumped her for Colleen. Or, if she did know the truth, he didn’t want to rub it in her face that he was on a double date weekend so soon after the break up. Either way, there’s no way there was such a big drama about removing the footage if he just didn’t want to be in it, he’d been in vlogs before. I also don’t think Colleen would have agreed to go away with just Rachel and Matt, especially considering she can’t be alone and knew they’d be going snowboarding. So there’s no way Erik was an afterthought, must have been a double date deal from the get go. And I wouldn’t mind betting that her sulking wasn’t just about the divorce, it was because Erik was leaving her alone to go snowboarding too much.

Completely agree with the person above who said that it’s a terrible foundation to start a family on, and as many have said, Colleen will no doubt be paranoid about him falling for other co-stars in future. Her body language in the conspiracy video was so over the top, she literally had to be touching him at all times and was almost sitting on him at one point (think she also called him “LOVE!!!” again) It felt a bit forced, like she’s claiming him and painting a picture of them being this amazing love story, Joshleen 2.0. I think she believes that doing this wipes out Joshleen from her memory and ours, which is why she’s including Erik more and more (plus for the view$, obviously)

Speaking of Josh, it annoyed me that she left in conspiracy clips from HBO Season 1, including the first time they kissed on screen. She was still very much married at this point, and Erik was in a serious relationship. If she had any respect she would have skipped those parts out, would have been easy enough.
I had the same thought when they were talking about the HBO season 1 parts. Felt kind of gross to me. All that video did was give her more opportunities to lie and contradict herself.
She forgot to answer the biggest conspiracy of all: the one where she left her husband because she chose to see him for a total of like 2 weeks during their first year of marriage while she was off ogling her costar.
Colleen, clear that one up for us plz.
These users thanked the author dreamcatcher for the post (total 4):
FaerieFyreTheCoyoteBatDairyQueenpomegranate

ariqi
Seed

Post by ariqi » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:14 pm

grace618 wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:08 am
i know i'm a bit late to this discussion, but i've just watched her erikleen conspiracy video from today and i don't understand how she expects everyone to accept her stories about when they started dating.

if this cabingate story is real, why not address it then? she said before that she and erik didn't really get to know each other and become friends until filming season two. yet she was comfortable enough to invite him to a cabin on basically a double date weekend, and take him to hawaii right after season one? she said she and erik started to get closer on the hawaii trip (part two), then started dating - but today said they were secretly dating when he took the pic of her sleeping on the plane, which was taken on the way to hawaii.

i try to give her the benefit of the doubt when possible because i KNOW a lot of this gossip is speculation, and we don't know the full story on things. but with all of the lies, the manipulation of fans, the countless examples of her being a hypocrite - i don't know, guys. she makes this so hard.

EDIT: also to clarify, this isn't really about erik and whether she cheated on josh. i have my own assumptions on that, don't agree with things she did or how they came across but the divorce was clearly for the best and if they can all move on happily, i'm happy for them. the manipulation and way she plays the victim in every single situation to avoid taking blame for ANYTHING is too much for me. acting like her fans are out of their minds for speculating why her co-star was mysteriously cut out of a vlog 2 months post divorce. acting like everyone who is annoyed at her constant pregnancy ramblings are horrible inconsiderate people even though she herself felt the same way before getting pregnant. constantly reminding everyone she's tiny, skinny, double 0, getting offended by any mention of her being any bigger, then telling her fans to love themselves. talking down on anyone who dares to bring a different view point to her attention, then saying she's really good at taking constructive criticism. it's a mind game with fans that worship her every move.
I agree. I would have respected and understood if she would have been honest about the whole thing like "Look guys, I didn't mean for it to happen this way, but..." Instead, she lied, covered, had her family lie, now trying to debunk a conspiracy when its only her word against obvious pictures. She really thinks she is fooling people?

FaerieFyre
Seed

Post by FaerieFyre » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:15 pm

cake wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:15 am
RatchetRachel wrote:
LikeWOW wrote:

I think she's saying it's the anniversary of the day she adopted him (4 years earlier). It's like those bumper stickers with the paw prints that say "Who rescued who?"
These users thanked the author FaerieFyre for the post:
SuckedIn

WGAF
Evil Weed

Post by WGAF » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:21 pm

ariqi wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:14 pm
grace618 wrote:
i know i'm a bit late to this discussion, but i've just watched her erikleen conspiracy video from today and i don't understand how she expects everyone to accept her stories about when they started dating.

if this cabingate story is real, why not address it then? she said before that she and erik didn't really get to know each other and become friends until filming season two. yet she was comfortable enough to invite him to a cabin on basically a double date weekend, and take him to hawaii right after season one? she said she and erik started to get closer on the hawaii trip (part two), then started dating - but today said they were secretly dating when he took the pic of her sleeping on the plane, which was taken on the way to hawaii.

i try to give her the benefit of the doubt when possible because i KNOW a lot of this gossip is speculation, and we don't know the full story on things. but with all of the lies, the manipulation of fans, the countless examples of her being a hypocrite - i don't know, guys. she makes this so hard.

EDIT: also to clarify, this isn't really about erik and whether she cheated on josh. i have my own assumptions on that, don't agree with things she did or how they came across but the divorce was clearly for the best and if they can all move on happily, i'm happy for them. the manipulation and way she plays the victim in every single situation to avoid taking blame for ANYTHING is too much for me. acting like her fans are out of their minds for speculating why her co-star was mysteriously cut out of a vlog 2 months post divorce. acting like everyone who is annoyed at her constant pregnancy ramblings are horrible inconsiderate people even though she herself felt the same way before getting pregnant. constantly reminding everyone she's tiny, skinny, double 0, getting offended by any mention of her being any bigger, then telling her fans to love themselves. talking down on anyone who dares to bring a different view point to her attention, then saying she's really good at taking constructive criticism. it's a mind game with fans that worship her every move.
I agree. I would have respected and understood if she would have been honest about the whole thing like "Look guys, I didn't mean for it to happen this way, but..." Instead, she lied, covered, had her family lie, now trying to debunk a conspiracy when its only her word against obvious pictures. She really thinks she is fooling people?
I also agree with the foregoing.
However, it must be highlighted that there is a lot of discussion about Colleen’s behavior, but not enough discussion about Erik’s behavior.
Regarding Erik’s behavior, it appears early on that Erik was HOPEFUL he could beat out Josh and win the love and affection of Colleen.
As to timing, Erik initiated his alienation of affection strategy well before the divorce.
For example, a male employee does not wear silly looking hats and jointly paint pictures at a child’s birthday party to simply gain respect and position with his boss. The character of Patrick, along with, Erik’s salary was locked-in at that point of time.
Furthermore, the social rule is that women wear wedding rings, and engagement rings, in part, to tell HOPEFUL men to BACK OFF, hence HBO.
However, in this case, as clearly shown in the Summary of Events, Colleen chose not to wear her wedding & engagement rings while at Parker’s birthday party. If Colleen was smart, she would tell everyone that she did not want to get paint on her rings.
Regardless of any possible excuse presented by Colleen, Erik, a hip male and a self proclaimed Captain Stabbin type of guy, was on a mission to get a piece of that action, namely Colleen.
If anyone would like to debate the matter, Exhibit A is Colleen — a religious woman who is currently pregnant out of wedlock —which appears to be more the work of Erik than Colleen. If thoroughly investigated, it may be discovered that Erik wanted a pregnant Colleen at a much earlier date. Based on Erik’s decorating activities, he is liking the Colleen life style.
Even though they think Erik is spiffy, I wonder what the Ballinger family is currently saying behind closed doors.
Also, I am very interested in what Matt is thinking. Matt could easily throw a wrench into the works.
Finally, in an effort to tie-up some loose ends, what was Matt’s level of snowboarding expertise before Cabingate?
These users thanked the author WGAF for the post (total 5):
Mrs.DilberTheCoyoteBatWandawooyosupdudepomegranate

SuckedIn
Seed

Post by SuckedIn » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:58 pm

GossipGranny wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:52 am
SuckedIn wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:23 am
This is not in defense of Colleen, because I know no one likes that here. But, I have to say, I actually do sympathize with her pregnancy aches and pains.
I'm normally 5'6" about 115 lbs, and have had 3 full term pregnancies. They each have been the worst experiences of my life. I worked full time throughout and complained only to my close family, but it was hell. I might have been the one dancing on the bus, or singing at karaoke but screaming inside.
I do feel bad for her, because the ligament pain, inability to breathe, stabbing rib pain, dislocated hips, skin sensitivity and numbness, etc. etc. etc. was unbearable.
I wanted to cry every moment of every day. And my babies were all 9 and 10 lbs, which leads me to wonder if her baby actually is going to be large, like she claims.
I ended up developing Costochondritis around month 4, which I suspect she might have as well.
ALL THIS TO SAY, I don't discount her complaints, because that was me, and every pregnancy is different. Just because you might not have had it as bad, doesnt mean it can't happen. Pregnancy can be SUPER painful, without being high risk or requiring bed rest. I always said giving birth was the easiest part of being pregnant, so I do think it may be as bad as she says it is.

But that's just my 2 cents and your mileage may vary, and all that..... 😉
I agree with you in that my pregnancy with my son was fairly painful. I actually did use a motorized scooter at a grocery store once when I was about 37 weeks pregnant (I couldn’t walk that day from the pressure). I’m fairly thin and 5’6, had a big baby as well so believe me, you’re speaking my language.

My problem is that she wants to complain but then she complains when her viewers complain (a lot of complaining). Basically, I don’t doubt she’s dealing with the aches and pains, but she’s acting like such a martyr. She gets annoyed and rants about it forever. She doesn’t come across as grateful at all. Instead of focusing on herself, she punishes her viewers by withholding videos/vlogs. But that’s just me.
Yes! Very true. I suppose if I had a YouTube channel during my pregnancies I would have been the same, but she has to realize how she's coming across. Especially since she specifically stated her videos WOULDN'T be all about pregnancy.
These users thanked the author SuckedIn for the post:
GossipGranny

LikeWOW
Foliage

Post by LikeWOW » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:01 pm

WGAF wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:21 pm
ariqi wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:14 pm
grace618 wrote:

I also agree with the foregoing.
However, it must be highlighted that there is a lot of discussion about Colleen’s behavior, but not enough discussion about Erik’s behavior.
Regarding Erik’s behavior, it appears early on that Erik was HOPEFUL he could beat out Josh and win the love and affection of Colleen.
As to timing, Erik initiated his alienation of affection strategy well before the divorce.
For example, a male employee does not wear silly looking hats and jointly paint pictures at a child’s birthday party to simply gain respect and position with his boss. The character of Patrick, along with, Erik’s salary was locked-in at that point of time.
Furthermore, the social rule is that women wear wedding rings, and engagement rings, in part, to tell HOPEFUL men to BACK OFF, hence HBO.
However, in this case, as clearly shown in the Summary of Events, Colleen chose not to wear her wedding & engagement rings while at Parker’s birthday party. If Colleen was smart, she would tell everyone that she did not want to get paint on her rings.
Regardless of any possible excuse presented by Colleen, Erik, a hip male and a self proclaimed Captain Stabbin type of guy, was on a mission to get a piece of that action, namely Colleen.
If anyone would like to debate the matter, Exhibit A is Colleen — a religious woman who is currently pregnant out of wedlock —which appears to be more the work of Erik than Colleen. If thoroughly investigated, it may be discovered that Erik wanted a pregnant Colleen at a much earlier date. Based on Erik’s decorating activities, he is liking the Colleen life style.
Even though they think Erik is spiffy, I wonder what the Ballinger family is currently saying behind closed doors.
Also, I am very interested in what Matt is thinking. Matt could easily throw a wrench into the works.
Finally, in an effort to tie-up some loose ends, what was Matt’s level of snowboarding expertise before Cabingate?
I totally agree, there is something calculated from Stocklin's side, as Colleen is completely NOT his type.

I've thought a lot about it, and I suspect it's to do with Colleen having the fame and success he always wanted and sought after but was never ever going to achieve. His "worship" of her as a person never quite added up. I've realised he worships her fame and success, the one thing he's wanted his entire life, he's living vicariously. Prior to the past few days I thought he was a bit of a victim, but i'm absolutely not so sure anymore. It appears to be more of a mutual toxic connection to me now.
These users thanked the author LikeWOW for the post (total 2):
TheCoyoteBatWandawoo

pretendcat
Foliage

Post by pretendcat » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:31 pm

I'm glad I wasnt the only one grossed out by Colleen putting in the HBO season 1 scenes. She could've just edited that part out, the same way she edited out parts of the text conversation... it's just weird. She even could've said "I was still married, these scenes were for the show and they meant nothing, so this theory is debunked" but she straight up just let it roll like those moments in S1 are indeed apart of her and Erik's relationship.
These users thanked the author pretendcat for the post (total 4):
MoonCatenglishroseannabananapomegranate

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”