Re: MyBumpIsOffensive-leen and We Need a Baby for Views B-Crew Part 31

Post by idkwhyimhere » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:32 am

LikeWOW wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:58 am
LikeWOW wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:48 am
WGAF wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:36 am

This is a very good question, which I can not answer off the top of my head.
Thus, I am reaching out to the Garden experts: please provide the probable date when Erik dumped his girlfriend.
In the meantime, I suggest the Garden take a minute and view Cabingate from the perspective of Erik, a hip male.
We know, and Colleen has now confirmed, that Erik was, in fact, “IN” the cabin, at the request of Colleen.
I would like to know exactly when Erik, a hip male, decided he wanted to be “IN” Colleen.

We actually can get a pretty accurate timeline on that, because of a post his ex made referencing a time where she couldn't shower, eat or sleep "a few months back".

Just checking - The post says "a few months back", and was dated 13 April 2017. So a few could be 2 up to 4-5 really, but more likely 3, so let's cover it safely and give it a range of 2-5 months.

Erik broke up with his girlfriend roughly between 13 November 2016 and 13 February 2017

Can any Garden experts timeline this with Colleen's movements?
November 15-22, 2016 - this is referred to as ALOHAGATE

OH DEAR, THAT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD.
IF what Erik said about asking to not be in the vlogs around that time was true, then is it still bad if he went to Hawaii with Colleen and her friends in Nov ‘16? It was for her bday too, and they were, at minimum, good friends by that point.

LuckyScout
Foliage

Post by LuckyScout » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:08 am

Erik said he was impressed with what “they” [the Internet] found.

By “they” he means the bakery/garden gossipers. The master detectives who could see through their lies from the beginning and wanted to shine a spotlight on them. (Because the conspiracy theory videos just used information from here way after the events actually occurred)

They were together for the first Hawaii trip in November 2016 but still lied that the second trip was “Erik’s First trip to Hawaii”. In reality we all know Erik & Colleen started officially dating as soon as the ink was dry on Colleen’s divorce papers and he’d dumped his girlfriend.

I wonder how Erik feels about all the lying? Oh what a dangerous web we weave....
These users thanked the author LuckyScout for the post (total 4):
LikeWOWCatSheldonxenapomegranate

CuriousGeorgette
Foliage

Post by CuriousGeorgette » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:11 am

LuckyScout wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:08 am
Erik said he was impressed with what “they” [the Internet] found.

By “they” he means the bakery/garden gossipers. The master detectives who could see through their lies from the beginning and wanted to shine a spotlight on them. (Because the conspiracy theory videos just used information from here way after the events actually occurred)

They were together for the first Hawaii trip in November 2016 but still lied that the second trip was “Erik’s First trip to Hawaii”. In reality we all know Erik & Colleen started officially dating as soon as the ink was dry on Colleen’s divorce papers and he’d dumped his girlfriend.

I wonder how Erik feels about all the lying? Oh what a dangerous web we weave....
Right? Though, I will be honest, I did come across some videos posted by young fans (they looked to be around 12 years old in their youtube profile pics) that seemed to piece it together very well, and I kind of doubt they were getting their info from this site. They had a whole "Erikleen is real" channel. So, he could be referencing that.

WGAF
Evil Weed

Post by WGAF » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:17 am

idkwhyimhere wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:32 am
LikeWOW wrote:
LikeWOW wrote:

We actually can get a pretty accurate timeline on that, because of a post his ex made referencing a time where she couldn't shower, eat or sleep "a few months back".

Just checking - The post says "a few months back", and was dated 13 April 2017. So a few could be 2 up to 4-5 really, but more likely 3, so let's cover it safely and give it a range of 2-5 months.

Erik broke up with his girlfriend roughly between 13 November 2016 and 13 February 2017

IF what Erik said about asking to not be in the vlogs around that time was true, then is it still bad if he went to Hawaii with Colleen and her friends in Nov ‘16? It was for her bday too, and they were, at minimum, good friends by that point.
Keep in mind, per the Summary of Events, Cabingate is dated December 16, 2016.
It appears Erik was intending and may have actually rearranged his life, as early as, sometime around November 13, 2016; and as a hip male, Erik was ready and willing to ride a new horse at the time of Cabingate. Personally, I think Erik was intending to switch horses as early as the video of Parker’s birthday party (June 1, 2016). To be nice, maybe Colleen did not, and does not, fully comprehend what is going on around her and she repeatedly fails to adequately appreciate the motives of people with who she interacts. In the alternative, Colleen’s numerous lies may have backed her into a corner. Thus, we may now have Cabingate 2.0. I give all credit to those master detectives who walk the Garden.

LikeWOW
Foliage

Post by LikeWOW » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:25 am

idkwhyimhere wrote:
LikeWOW wrote:
LikeWOW wrote:

The problem is their behaviour lends to the contrary. They would have been better off coming clean now, saying "listen, we fell in love whilst still with other people, but never acted on it because that would be wrong. Instead once we realised our feelings, we did the right thing by ending things with our current partners, and then pursued a relationship".

Instead, they are still "running". And relationships that start this way NEVER work out in the long run. I just because i've done EXACTLY what they done in the past and karma kicked my ass big time.
These users thanked the author LikeWOW for the post:
pretendcat

RatchetRachel
Admin

Post by RatchetRachel » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:29 am

ShanesMom wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:16 am
RatchetRachel wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:58 am

Welcome to the boards! Out of curiosity when you replied to her had you said it was okay to use the video? Not that that negates you feeling weird about the monetization I was just curious if you had said no and she did it anyways.

But I mean it is weird because basically that entire video is YOUR clip with minimal dialogue from her and she's getting paid for it. Which I mean that can happen theoretically with any clip that goes viral, people reupload it and can monetize it but when she's such a large creator it's very strange.
Hello and thank you for the welcome! 😊

I apologize if I was unclear. Colleen sent me a message just saying she loved my video and asked if I could send her the original. She never mentioned she was going to use a clip of it in one of her upcoming videos. Had she asked or told me I would have said yes to using it. I was happy to l have caught a fun moment on video that she had her fans could enjoy.
I don't have issue or question in her using a clip from my video and monetizing her video using my clip on her page; what I don't understand is how she can go to my personal page and monetize my full video - the original full video from the Q&A. Am I making sense? I'm sorry if I'm unclear.

Thanks again for your response and input!!
Wait wait wait, I misread your initial post, she's gone to YOUR YouTube page and put monetization on YOUR video for HERSELF? How do you see this? I didn't even know that was possible!!!
These users thanked the author RatchetRachel for the post:
TheCoyoteBat
Podcast 25 - F*ck It, We'll Do It Live!
https://soundcloud.com/thegossipgarden/ ... do-it-live

LuckyScout
Foliage

Post by LuckyScout » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:35 am

RatchetRachel wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:29 am
ShanesMom wrote:
RatchetRachel wrote:

Welcome to the boards! Out of curiosity when you replied to her had you said it was okay to use the video? Not that that negates you feeling weird about the monetization I was just curious if you had said no and she did it anyways.

But I mean it is weird because basically that entire video is YOUR clip with minimal dialogue from her and she's getting paid for it. Which I mean that can happen theoretically with any clip that goes viral, people reupload it and can monetize it but when she's such a large creator it's very strange.

I apologize if I was unclear. Colleen sent me a message just saying she loved my video and asked if I could send her the original. She never mentioned she was going to use a clip of it in one of her upcoming videos. Had she asked or told me I would have said yes to using it. I was happy to l have caught a fun moment on video that she had her fans could enjoy.
I don't have issue or question in her using a clip from my video and monetizing her video using my clip on her page; what I don't understand is how she can go to my personal page and monetize my full video - the original full video from the Q&A. Am I making sense? I'm sorry if I'm unclear.

Wait wait wait, I misread your initial post, she's gone to YOUR YouTube page and put monetization on YOUR video for HERSELF? How do you see this? I didn't even know that was possible!!!
If someone makes a copyright claim against your video, one of the options is they can monetise the video and get all the ad revenue instead of you.

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6013275

{Edited to add link to info page on YouTube}
Last edited by LuckyScout on Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

LikeWOW
Foliage

Post by LikeWOW » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:37 am

LuckyScout wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:35 am
RatchetRachel wrote:
ShanesMom wrote:

If someone makes a copyright claim against your video, one of the options is they can monetise the video and get all the ad revenue instead of you.
She is so money hungry. I mean seriously.
annabanana

LikeWOW
Foliage

Post by LikeWOW » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:38 am

LikeWOW wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:25 am
idkwhyimhere wrote:
LikeWOW wrote:

The problem is their behaviour lends to the contrary. They would have been better off coming clean now, saying "listen, we fell in love whilst still with other people, but never acted on it because that would be wrong. Instead once we realised our feelings, we did the right thing by ending things with our current partners, and then pursued a relationship".

Instead, they are still "running". And relationships that start this way NEVER work out in the long run. I just because i've done EXACTLY what they done in the past and karma kicked my ass big time.
And on top of that, let's get real. A man and a woman both in other relationships, don't go on holiday together as "Friends". Maybe if it was specifically for work, but not just for fun.
These users thanked the author LikeWOW for the post (total 2):
rigullxena

ShanesMom
Seed
Has thanked: 0

Post by ShanesMom » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:52 am

RatchetRachel wrote:
ShanesMom wrote:
RatchetRachel wrote:

I noticed if and when I clicked on my video, an ad would often pop up. I thought it was odd. I am a local actress (nothing fancy or famous on youtube or in the real world 😊) and have been posting my work in scenes from shows I've done for years. I had never seen this happen before, even if a scene had been flagged for a copyright claim and whomever made the claim allowed me to keep it posted.

I went on a desktop computer today to look into the Q&A video and saw that it was flagged for copyright content. Yet I also have a video posted of scenes from the actual show and that was neither flagged nor does it have an ad. I wouldn't even know how to monetize a video and thought I was done dirty by her trying to make more money off of me - especially when I hadn't even tried or wanted to make money off of it myself.

It just left me with a bad taste in my mouth. It just felt wrong to me.
These users thanked the author ShanesMom for the post:
SwimLonely

LikeWOW
Foliage

Post by LikeWOW » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:55 am

ShanesMom wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:52 am
RatchetRachel wrote:
ShanesMom wrote:

I noticed if and when I clicked on my video, an ad would often pop up. I thought it was odd. I am a local actress (nothing fancy or famous on youtube or in the real world 😊) and have been posting my work in scenes from shows I've done for years. I had never seen this happen before, even if a scene had been flagged for a copyright claim and whomever made the claim allowed me to keep it posted.

I went on a desktop computer today to look into the Q&A video and saw that it was flagged for copyright content. Yet I also have a video posted of scenes from the actual show and that was neither flagged nor does it have an ad. I wouldn't even know how to monetize a video and thought I was done dirty by her trying to make more money off of me - especially when I hadn't even tried or wanted to make money off of it myself.

It's a slippery slope, that's for sure. So if I put up footage of me in Disneyland hugging Mickey and going on the rides there, and watching the shows, can Disney come along and monetise my video of that holiday?

I can understand Colleen the Miser having the right to ask for it to be taken down, but to monetise someone else's video? Hmmm.

ShanesMom
Seed

Post by ShanesMom » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:56 am

LuckyScout wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:35 am
RatchetRachel wrote:
ShanesMom wrote:

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6013275

{Edited to add link to info page on YouTube}
Hello and thank you for your reply! 😊

I knew and understood the rules of youtube, I just thought it was hurtful (is that even the word I want to use? I don't know) that Colleen wanted to make more money off of me. I wasn't trying to make money from her video. But it seems she saw an opening and took it. I felt disappointed.

Tusky
Admin

Post by Tusky » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:57 am

LikeWOW wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:55 am
ShanesMom wrote:
RatchetRachel wrote:

It's a slippery slope, that's for sure. So if I put up footage of me in Disneyland hugging Mickey and going on the rides there, and watching the shows, can Disney come along and monetise my video of that holiday?

I can understand Colleen the Miser having the right to ask for it to be taken down, but to monetise someone else's video? Hmmm.
It makes me wonder how many youtubers who cry poor make money this way.
Episode 25: Jessica Ballinger, Cut, Grav3yard Girl, Chris Ingham
Soundcloud: https://bit.ly/2vEKdNC iTunes: https://apple.co/2J0dcQp

ShanesMom
Seed

Post by ShanesMom » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:58 am

LikeWOW wrote:
ShanesMom wrote:
RatchetRachel wrote:

Yes to slippery slope.

I mean, I get it. She's a business woman. Make that money. But it just left me feeling yucky, for lack of a better word.

LikeWOW
Foliage

Post by LikeWOW » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:03 am

ShanesMom wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:58 am
LikeWOW wrote:
ShanesMom wrote:

Yes to slippery slope.

I mean, I get it. She's a business woman. Make that money. But it just left me feeling yucky, for lack of a better word.
Because she is a self involved, self important TAKER, and you're not.

Unfortunately this is the way the world is going. me, me, me me me me me me. Forget considering anyone else.
Wandawoo

LikeWOW
Foliage

Post by LikeWOW » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:08 am

CuriousGeorgette wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:00 am
nalani wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:23 pm
(Reuploaded) i know some people addressed Colleen riding in a scooter during one of her recent vlogs, but someone actually called her out on her bullshit on Twitter. She is being viciously attacked, including by Kory and Mess. Of course the Queent is liking the replies instead of actually addressing it herself. Smh
AHAHAHA, I seriously have been cracking up over how quick and fierce they are defending her, and how lame they all sound. She's 4 MONTHS pregnant. I get that she's on tour, but she's also a typical healthy pregnant woman, and is not in need of bed rest or an invalid like she makes it out to be. I think she just likes to complain and have an excuse to be spoiled and lazy. And I get that pregnancy is different for each woman, but she is clearly healthy & well enough to tour. Every pregnant woman I've ever been around has been a badass with their pregnancy, one of my best friends recently had her baby in June, but at 8 months pregnant she was orchestrating a wedding, and for the duration of her pregnancy, acting in films and still auditioning for roles, not to mention her husband who was in the military was shipped out for the majority of her pregnancy. She NEVER complained or used her pregnancy or husband being deployed as an excuse for sympathy, but acknowledged when she may need help for certain tasks. I just have to laugh at how Colleen's trying to appear like she's such a great representation of being a badass, superior woman while acting like a total pansy the majority of the time.

So she needs a wheelchair to get around the store, but can still run and jump and dance around on stage during her show?

She really is a mediocre idiot. She needs to get PR stat to develop some continuity in her lies and manipulated narrative.
These users thanked the author LikeWOW for the post (total 2):
Wandawoochuchutrainwreck

ShanesMom
Seed

Post by ShanesMom » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:10 am

LikeWOW wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:03 am
ShanesMom wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:58 am
LikeWOW wrote:

Yes to slippery slope.

Because she is a self involved, self important TAKER, and you're not.

Unfortunately this is the way the world is going. me, me, me me me me me me. Forget considering anyone else.
I think you hit the nail on the head. What a sad and unfortunate time.

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”