MyBumpIsOffensive-leen and We Need a Baby for Views B-Crew Part 31

Queent of Manipulation
Idontneedanintro
Seed

Re: MyBumpIsOffensive-leen and We Need a Baby for Views B-Crew Part 31

Post by Idontneedanintro » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:44 pm

So, a few years ago I broke my foot & never went to get it taken care of because I didn't want to burden my parents by going to the hospital so my foot healed wrong & I now have arthritis in my left foot. One night I had just gotten off work (I stood at a register for 9 hours so my foot was in so much pain!) I went to the grocery store & tried walking on it, but I just couldn't bare the pain & decided to grab a motorized cart half way through my shopping. It was very late at night so I figured I wouldn't be burdening anyone with serious disabilities. Well, I got my grocery shopping finished & pulled up to the self checkout & the worker that runs that area asked my kindly why I was using that cart & explained to me that there are people that truly need it. I explained my reasoning, but instead of arguing with them or playing victim I apologized & said that I would find other ways to manage the foot pain so I wouldn't take away from those who truly need it. The worker told me that they had no idea because I am so young & never would think someone would have arthritis at my age & told me that I was fine & if anyone asked again just to explain to them your situation. From now on I only use it when I truly need it (just like that night) but I tell a worker as soon as I get it so that way I am not questioned again. Sure, it sucks to be questioned or talked down to without them knowing my issue, but there is never a reason to be disrespectful to people who voice their concern because they don't know you & sometimes you have to tell them so they understand. (Colleen is just a spoiled brat). I get why someone would question people's motives because there are assholes out there that ruin it for everyone else.
These users thanked the author Idontneedanintro for the post:
CatSheldon

yuhyeet
Seed

Post by yuhyeet » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:52 pm

yikes there are apparently some death threats floating around Twitter and instagram aimed towards Colleen during one of her upcoming meet and greets. don’t know if it is an angsty ten year old who created some instagram and twitter accounts as a joke, or someone who is genuinely serious. looking back at past shootings, more particularly shootings where teens or celebrities are involved, most can be traced back to what seemed to be just sarcastic/joking comments on the internet. i hope everyone who’s there stays safe — if anyone on/reading the boards, against or for colleen, is going to her show, please please be cautious!! no threat should ever be taken as a joke because who knows what people are truly capable of.
These users thanked the author yuhyeet for the post (total 3):
pickleTheCoyoteBatWGAF

ShanesMom
Seed
Has thanked: 0

Post by ShanesMom » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:00 am

Hello all!

Short time lurker, first time poster.

My apologies if this post doesn't belong in this thread. The thread in which this was first brought up has since been closed.

I am a mother of two and my daughter is a Mirfanda. I brought her to two shows this year - one in which we purchased VIP tickets. It was at this meet and greet that Colleen "spilled the beans" and told us the sex of the baby before she posted the reveal to her YouTube page. I recorded the Q&A and kept her secret until she posted her video. The following day, I posted my recording thinking her fans would enjoy seeing the Q&A, and it spread like wildfire. Colleen's 'minions' continued to comment on how Colleen will block me because I posted her secret. It was like an attack on a forty-somethihg lady. Word got around to Colleen and she ended up sending me a private message on Twitter saying that she loved the video and asked if she could have a copy of the original. I responded to her but she never opened the message - I suppose it got buried in her inbox. She then ended up using a clip of the video in one of her own videos and even thanked me for the video and coming to the show.

I just realized today: Colleen monetized my video on my page. Am I wrong to feel weird about that? My daughter is a fan. She made the VIP money off of me. I'm not trying to make money off of her. I'm sharing with her fans, as they do with one another. Why try to make more money? Needless to say, I saw that and made my video private. I just thought that was the wrong thing to do to a fan.

Forgive me for droning on, I wanted to be sure I included the details.
These users thanked the author ShanesMom for the post (total 16):
WandawoohndmmpIdontneedanintropretendcatxenaMoonCatTheCoyoteBatCuriousGeorgetteannabananaWGAF and 6 more users

sleepykitty
Seed

Post by sleepykitty » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:59 am

She can't even refer to her own divorce - she acts like that whole relationship never happened. Sad...
These users thanked the author sleepykitty for the post (total 2):
WGAFpomegranate

Idontneedanintro
Seed

Post by Idontneedanintro » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:18 am

ShanesMom wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:00 am
Hello all!

My apologies if this post doesn't belong in this thread. The thread in which this was first brought up has since been closed.

I am a mother of two and my daughter is a Mirfanda. I brought her to two shows this year - one in which we purchased VIP tickets. It was at this meet and greet that Colleen "spilled the beans" and told us the sex of the baby before she posted the reveal to her YouTube page. I recorded the Q&A and kept her secret until she posted her video. The following day, I posted my recording thinking her fans would enjoy seeing the Q&A, and it spread like wildfire. Colleen's 'minions' continued to comment on how Colleen will block me because I posted her secret. It was like an attack on a forty-somethihg lady. Word got around to Colleen and she ended up sending me a private message on Twitter saying that she loved the video and asked if she could have a copy of the original. I responded to her but she never opened the message - I suppose it got buried in her inbox. She then ended up using a clip of the video in one of her own videos and even thanked me for the video and coming to the show.

I just realized today: Colleen monetized my video on my page. Am I wrong to feel weird about that? My daughter is a fan. She made the VIP money off of me. I'm not trying to make money off of her. I'm sharing with her fans, as they do with one another. Why try to make more money? Needless to say, I saw that and made my video private. I just thought that was the wrong thing to do to a fan.

Someone mentioned this on here around the time of her uploading your video on her channel. I'm sure someone will discuss it with you. I apologize that she did that just incase she never apologizes to you.

MoonCat
Seed

Post by MoonCat » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:54 am

yuhyeet wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:52 pm
yikes there are apparently some death threats floating around Twitter and instagram aimed towards Colleen during one of her upcoming meet and greets. don’t know if it is an angsty ten year old who created some instagram and twitter accounts as a joke, or someone who is genuinely serious. looking back at past shootings, more particularly shootings where teens or celebrities are involved, most can be traced back to what seemed to be just sarcastic/joking comments on the internet. i hope everyone who’s there stays safe — if anyone on/reading the boards, against or for colleen, is going to her show, please please be cautious!! no threat should ever be taken as a joke because who knows what people are truly capable of.
I saw that this morning! What the heck? I mean, yeah it could just be a dumb kid messing around, but I hope that there's some good security just in case.... Colleen may be driving me nuts but if that threat was real and someone tried to actually hurt her I would feel sick. Not to mention the thought of innocent people/children witnessing that or getting hurt as well.
I'm just wanting to try to believe it's just someone being hateful under the cover of the internet and not a really threat.
These users thanked the author MoonCat for the post:
WGAF

RatchetRachel
Admin

Post by RatchetRachel » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:58 am

ShanesMom wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:00 am
Hello all!

Welcome to the boards! Out of curiosity when you replied to her had you said it was okay to use the video? Not that that negates you feeling weird about the monetization I was just curious if you had said no and she did it anyways.

But I mean it is weird because basically that entire video is YOUR clip with minimal dialogue from her and she's getting paid for it. Which I mean that can happen theoretically with any clip that goes viral, people reupload it and can monetize it but when she's such a large creator it's very strange.
Podcast 25 - F*ck It, We'll Do It Live!
https://soundcloud.com/thegossipgarden/ ... do-it-live

Rachel1534
Sprout

Post by Rachel1534 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:08 am

[/quote]

I appreciate your view of life as a glass being half full. In general, this is a good attitude.
However, in an attempt to be fair to everyone involved, please take a moment and think about how Josh probably views Cabingate, along with, the period of time before Cabingate, going all the way back to when the joint painting was created by Colleen and Erik at Parker’s birthday party.
I have reason to believe that after watching this conspiracy video, including Colleen’s reference to her “drama” with Josh, Josh probably screamed at his computer screen for Colleen to blow it out her ass.
At the end of the video Colleen did, in fact, blow out it out her ass (all over Erik).
Colleen’s Cabingate explanation stinks. Why? Colleen and Erik are now together, just as they were during Cabingate.
One last point: I wonder what the sleeping arrangements were during Cabingate? Matt could shine some insight on this issue.
[/quote]

Wasn't Erik still with his ex-GF at that point too? I didn't think they broke up until like late Spring or Summertime of that year.

ShanesMom
Seed

Post by ShanesMom » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:09 am

Idontneedanintro wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:18 am

Someone mentioned this on here around the time of her uploading your video on her channel. I'm sure someone will discuss it with you. I apologize that she did that just incase she never apologizes to you.
HI!!

I did see my video mentioned a thread or two back, but I was unable to post there as the thread had since been closed.

I appreciate your kind words. I'm not looking for an apology from Colleen or anyone really. I just felt it was odd, for lack of a better word, to have her monetize anything on my personal page,and I guess I wanted feedback from the garden. 😊

Thanks again!

ShanesMom
Seed

Post by ShanesMom » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:16 am

RatchetRachel wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:58 am

Welcome to the boards! Out of curiosity when you replied to her had you said it was okay to use the video? Not that that negates you feeling weird about the monetization I was just curious if you had said no and she did it anyways.

But I mean it is weird because basically that entire video is YOUR clip with minimal dialogue from her and she's getting paid for it. Which I mean that can happen theoretically with any clip that goes viral, people reupload it and can monetize it but when she's such a large creator it's very strange.
[/quote]

Hello and thank you for the welcome! 😊

I apologize if I was unclear. Colleen sent me a message just saying she loved my video and asked if I could send her the original. She never mentioned she was going to use a clip of it in one of her upcoming videos. Had she asked or told me I would have said yes to using it. I was happy to l have caught a fun moment on video that she had her fans could enjoy.
I don't have issue or question in her using a clip from my video and monetizing her video using my clip on her page; what I don't understand is how she can go to my personal page and monetize my full video - the original full video from the Q&A. Am I making sense? I'm sorry if I'm unclear.

Thanks again for your response and input!!

CuriousGeorgette
Foliage

Post by CuriousGeorgette » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:00 am

nalani wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:23 pm
(Reuploaded) i know some people addressed Colleen riding in a scooter during one of her recent vlogs, but someone actually called her out on her bullshit on Twitter. She is being viciously attacked, including by Kory and Mess. Of course the Queent is liking the replies instead of actually addressing it herself. Smh
AHAHAHA, I seriously have been cracking up over how quick and fierce they are defending her, and how lame they all sound. She's 4 MONTHS pregnant. I get that she's on tour, but she's also a typical healthy pregnant woman, and is not in need of bed rest or an invalid like she makes it out to be. I think she just likes to complain and have an excuse to be spoiled and lazy. And I get that pregnancy is different for each woman, but she is clearly healthy & well enough to tour. Every pregnant woman I've ever been around has been a badass with their pregnancy, one of my best friends recently had her baby in June, but at 8 months pregnant she was orchestrating a wedding, and for the duration of her pregnancy, acting in films and still auditioning for roles, not to mention her husband who was in the military was shipped out for the majority of her pregnancy. She NEVER complained or used her pregnancy or husband being deployed as an excuse for sympathy, but acknowledged when she may need help for certain tasks. I just have to laugh at how Colleen's trying to appear like she's such a great representation of being a badass, superior woman while acting like a total pansy the majority of the time.
These users thanked the author CuriousGeorgette for the post (total 5):
annabananaIdontneedanintroWandawooCatSheldonstilltrubbled

grace618
Seed

Post by grace618 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:08 am

i know i'm a bit late to this discussion, but i've just watched her erikleen conspiracy video from today and i don't understand how she expects everyone to accept her stories about when they started dating.

if this cabingate story is real, why not address it then? she said before that she and erik didn't really get to know each other and become friends until filming season two. yet she was comfortable enough to invite him to a cabin on basically a double date weekend, and take him to hawaii right after season one? she said she and erik started to get closer on the hawaii trip (part two), then started dating - but today said they were secretly dating when he took the pic of her sleeping on the plane, which was taken on the way to hawaii.

i try to give her the benefit of the doubt when possible because i KNOW a lot of this gossip is speculation, and we don't know the full story on things. but with all of the lies, the manipulation of fans, the countless examples of her being a hypocrite - i don't know, guys. she makes this so hard.

EDIT: also to clarify, this isn't really about erik and whether she cheated on josh. i have my own assumptions on that, don't agree with things she did or how they came across but the divorce was clearly for the best and if they can all move on happily, i'm happy for them. the manipulation and way she plays the victim in every single situation to avoid taking blame for ANYTHING is too much for me. acting like her fans are out of their minds for speculating why her co-star was mysteriously cut out of a vlog 2 months post divorce. acting like everyone who is annoyed at her constant pregnancy ramblings are horrible inconsiderate people even though she herself felt the same way before getting pregnant. constantly reminding everyone she's tiny, skinny, double 0, getting offended by any mention of her being any bigger, then telling her fans to love themselves. talking down on anyone who dares to bring a different view point to her attention, then saying she's really good at taking constructive criticism. it's a mind game with fans that worship her every move.
These users thanked the author grace618 for the post (total 2):
pretendcatannabanana

SuckedIn
Seed

Post by SuckedIn » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:23 am

This is not in defense of Colleen, because I know no one likes that here. But, I have to say, I actually do sympathize with her pregnancy aches and pains.
I'm normally 5'6" about 115 lbs, and have had 3 full term pregnancies. They each have been the worst experiences of my life. I worked full time throughout and complained only to my close family, but it was hell. I might have been the one dancing on the bus, or singing at karaoke but screaming inside.
I do feel bad for her, because the ligament pain, inability to breathe, stabbing rib pain, dislocated hips, skin sensitivity and numbness, etc. etc. etc. was unbearable.
I wanted to cry every moment of every day. And my babies were all 9 and 10 lbs, which leads me to wonder if her baby actually is going to be large, like she claims.
I ended up developing Costochondritis around month 4, which I suspect she might have as well.
ALL THIS TO SAY, I don't discount her complaints, because that was me, and every pregnancy is different. Just because you might not have had it as bad, doesnt mean it can't happen. Pregnancy can be SUPER painful, without being high risk or requiring bed rest. I always said giving birth was the easiest part of being pregnant, so I do think it may be as bad as she says it is.

But that's just my 2 cents and your mileage may vary, and all that..... 😉
These users thanked the author SuckedIn for the post:
pretendcat

WGAF
Evil Weed

Post by WGAF » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:36 am

Rachel1534 wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:08 am
I appreciate your view of life as a glass being half full. In general, this is a good attitude.
However, in an attempt to be fair to everyone involved, please take a moment and think about how Josh probably views Cabingate, along with, the period of time before Cabingate, going all the way back to when the joint painting was created by Colleen and Erik at Parker’s birthday party.
I have reason to believe that after watching this conspiracy video, including Colleen’s reference to her “drama” with Josh, Josh probably screamed at his computer screen for Colleen to blow it out her ass.
At the end of the video Colleen did, in fact, blow out it out her ass (all over Erik).
Colleen’s Cabingate explanation stinks. Why? Colleen and Erik are now together, just as they were during Cabingate.
One last point: I wonder what the sleeping arrangements were during Cabingate? Matt could shine some insight on this issue.
[/quote]

Wasn't Erik still with his ex-GF at that point too? I didn't think they broke up until like late Spring or Summertime of that year.
[/quote]

This is a very good question, which I can not answer off the top of my head.
Thus, I am reaching out to the Garden experts: please provide the probable date when Erik dumped his girlfriend.
In the meantime, I suggest the Garden take a minute and view Cabingate from the perspective of Erik, a hip male.
We know, and Colleen has now confirmed, that Erik was, in fact, “IN” the cabin, at the request of Colleen.
I would like to know exactly when Erik, a hip male, decided he wanted to be “IN” Colleen.

LikeWOW
Foliage

Post by LikeWOW » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:48 am

WGAF wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:36 am

Thus, I am reaching out to the Garden experts: please provide the probable date when Erik dumped his girlfriend.
In the meantime, I suggest the Garden take a minute and view Cabingate from the perspective of Erik, a hip male.
We know, and Colleen has now confirmed, that Erik was, in fact, “IN” the cabin, at the request of Colleen.
I would like to know exactly when Erik, a hip male, decided he wanted to be “IN” Colleen.

We actually can get a pretty accurate timeline on that, because of a post his ex made referencing a time where she couldn't shower, eat or sleep "a few months back".

Just checking - The post says "a few months back", and was dated 13 April 2017. So a few could be 2 up to 4-5 really, but more likely 3, so let's cover it safely and give it a range of 2-5 months.

Erik broke up with his girlfriend roughly between 13 November 2016 and 13 February 2017

Can any Garden experts timeline this with Colleen's movements?
These users thanked the author LikeWOW for the post:
TheCoyoteBat

GossipGranny
Admin

Post by GossipGranny » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:52 am

SuckedIn wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:23 am
This is not in defense of Colleen, because I know no one likes that here. But, I have to say, I actually do sympathize with her pregnancy aches and pains.
I'm normally 5'6" about 115 lbs, and have had 3 full term pregnancies. They each have been the worst experiences of my life. I worked full time throughout and complained only to my close family, but it was hell. I might have been the one dancing on the bus, or singing at karaoke but screaming inside.
I do feel bad for her, because the ligament pain, inability to breathe, stabbing rib pain, dislocated hips, skin sensitivity and numbness, etc. etc. etc. was unbearable.
I wanted to cry every moment of every day. And my babies were all 9 and 10 lbs, which leads me to wonder if her baby actually is going to be large, like she claims.
I ended up developing Costochondritis around month 4, which I suspect she might have as well.
ALL THIS TO SAY, I don't discount her complaints, because that was me, and every pregnancy is different. Just because you might not have had it as bad, doesnt mean it can't happen. Pregnancy can be SUPER painful, without being high risk or requiring bed rest. I always said giving birth was the easiest part of being pregnant, so I do think it may be as bad as she says it is.

But that's just my 2 cents and your mileage may vary, and all that..... 😉
I agree with you in that my pregnancy with my son was fairly painful. I actually did use a motorized scooter at a grocery store once when I was about 37 weeks pregnant (I couldn’t walk that day from the pressure). I’m fairly thin and 5’6, had a big baby as well so believe me, you’re speaking my language.

My problem is that she wants to complain but then she complains when her viewers complain (a lot of complaining). Basically, I don’t doubt she’s dealing with the aches and pains, but she’s acting like such a martyr. She gets annoyed and rants about it forever. She doesn’t come across as grateful at all. Instead of focusing on herself, she punishes her viewers by withholding videos/vlogs. But that’s just me.
These users thanked the author GossipGranny for the post:
SuckedIn
Follow The Gossip Garden on Twitter! twitter.com/gossip_garden :rose:

LikeWOW
Foliage

Post by LikeWOW » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:58 am

LikeWOW wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:48 am
WGAF wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:36 am

We actually can get a pretty accurate timeline on that, because of a post his ex made referencing a time where she couldn't shower, eat or sleep "a few months back".

Just checking - The post says "a few months back", and was dated 13 April 2017. So a few could be 2 up to 4-5 really, but more likely 3, so let's cover it safely and give it a range of 2-5 months.

Erik broke up with his girlfriend roughly between 13 November 2016 and 13 February 2017

Can any Garden experts timeline this with Colleen's movements?
November 15-22, 2016 - this is referred to as ALOHAGATE

OH DEAR, THAT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD.
These users thanked the author LikeWOW for the post (total 2):
TheCoyoteBatrigull

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”