MyBumpIsOffensive-leen and We Need a Baby for Views B-Crew Part 31

Queent of Manipulation
chuchutrainwreck
Seed

Re: MyBumpIsOffensive-leen and We Need a Baby for Views B-Crew Part 31

Post by chuchutrainwreck » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:36 pm

(These are actual words from Colleen and Rachel in the Annoying Pregnant People video)

"R: I get that when you're pregnant you get really excited about it. It's a nine-month long thing. Please find something other to talk about.

C: BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD ISN'T PREGNANT."

Your words Coal (and Rachel), not ours. Now listen to your own advice.
These users thanked the author chuchutrainwreck for the post (total 7):
CatSheldonWGAFyosupdudepretendcatWandawooannabananapomegranate

MissSteakVegetarian
Seed

Post by MissSteakVegetarian » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:32 pm

dreamcatcher wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:23 pm
MoonCat wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:45 pm
Tusky wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:34 pm

Probably to PUNISH everyone for telling her to fix her content
it's either pregnancy content or nothing at all!
Yeah, I was thinking maybe all of the complaints are genuinely making her nervous, but she has nothing else to talk about. She can't afford to lose a chunk of her audience right before the Netflix special. I can't help but wonder if Netflix signed a contract for this special with her way back when they did HBO. Like a two for one deal. Otherwise I can't figure out why the hell Netflix would work with her again - not only after her show tanked, but how childish she acted after it was canceled.
She really did act so childish when the show ended. ranting that her little minions called netflix and customer service didnt know why it was canceled! well Colleen because its not their job to know!!! that erked me so bad.
These users thanked the author MissSteakVegetarian for the post (total 2):
WandawooBellowingbabboon

GossipGranny
Admin

Post by GossipGranny » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:56 pm

If it wasn’t a preexisting contract, maybe she threatened to sue or expose them. For what? Who knows but do y’all remember when she had those meetings with YouTube a few months back and “wasn’t happy.” She’s definitely a “I’m going to get what I want” person so maybe she started saying she’d spill the tea. A conspiracy theory. But y’all are better than me at these, so maybe one of y’all can figure it out.
These users thanked the author GossipGranny for the post (total 3):
kinokoTheCoyoteBatBellowingbabboon
Follow The Gossip Garden on Twitter! twitter.com/gossip_garden :rose:

MoonCat
Seed

Post by MoonCat » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:21 pm

Or maybe Netflix was trying to appease her rabid fans.

beamishly
Garden Hoe

Post by beamishly » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:10 pm

Why would Netflix want to appease a bunch of kids? Especially after they didn’t seem to care back when Colleen’s fans were harassing them about cancelling HBO? Why would Netflix want to help Colleen out after she was most likely awful to work with and they cancelled her show? If Colleen managed to talk Netflix into letting her do a special, how?

WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP GIVING HER OPPORTUNITIES?

dreamcatcher
Global Moderator

Post by dreamcatcher » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:21 pm

GossipGranny wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:56 pm
If it wasn’t a preexisting contract, maybe she threatened to sue or expose them. For what? Who knows but do y’all remember when she had those meetings with YouTube a few months back and “wasn’t happy.” She’s definitely a “I’m going to get what I want” person so maybe she started saying she’d spill the tea. A conspiracy theory. But y’all are better than me at these, so maybe one of y’all can figure it out.
I usually think conspiracy theories are too extra - except when it comes to Hollywood. Its such an incredibly dark place, so it wouldn't surprise me if Colleen threw a tantrum or tried to play victim in some way to get what she wanted. She keeps setting herself up for ridicule, though. The further she tries to take Miranda, the worse its going to get for her. The general population can't stand the character anymore (if they ever could at all).

Female comedians tend to not do very well, unless they really have something special. Its a very male dominated industry that only a few hilarious women have managed to break through.
I was watching a clip of the beginning of her most recent show and you can totally tell she is practicing her stand up schtick. I have a feeling its going to be a huge cringe fest watching her try REALLY hard to act like Ali Wong (cuz pregnant...)

puppyface
Seed
Has thanked: 0

Post by puppyface » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:56 pm

Hey yall, I'm new but I've lurked for a while :)
Colleen could have made Miranda hilarious while she was pregnant, had she been a little more self aware. Colleen could have posted normal non-pregnancy videos and made Miranda the youtube troll that inserts pregnancy into every interaction. Hell, Colleens "AM STILL PREGNANT!" even SOUNDS like Miranda. It could have been really freakin funny!
Instead it's just really awkward. I can't sit through Miranda, don't get why Netflix renewed it either.
These users thanked the author puppyface for the post:
pickle

sparklydresses
Seed

Post by sparklydresses » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:56 pm

Maybe I’m being judgmental but it’s sad she’s more excited to do a maternity shoot as Miranda than a real one as herself. This whole pregnancy = money thing she’s got going on is off putting :/
These users thanked the author sparklydresses for the post (total 4):
pretendcatCatSheldonLikeWOWpomegranate

evilqueenweed
Global Moderator

Post by evilqueenweed » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:33 pm

I was hoping she would not make Miranda pregnant, but had her swallow a watermelon seed or something. That has potential for hilarity. This virgin Miranda stuff is kind of too obvious...

TheCoyoteBat
Seed

Post by TheCoyoteBat » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:26 am

puppyface wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:56 pm
Colleen could have made Miranda hilarious while she was pregnant, had she been a little more self aware. Colleen could have posted normal non-pregnancy videos and made Miranda the youtube troll that inserts pregnancy into every interaction. Hell, Colleens "AM STILL PREGNANT!" even SOUNDS like Miranda. It could have been really freakin funny!
So... what you're saying is, through her own pregnancy, Colleen has made herself MORE annoying and outlandish than her original outlandish, annoying, and "satirical" character/alter-ego, Miranda? :lol: Of course, has there ever really been any distance between her and Miranda—especially in the past 4 or so years, anyway?)

But in regards to what you said about Colleen not taking the opportunity to make Miranda be the overly exuberant pregnant mother-to-be, it wouldn't give her the opportunity to do her whole "pregnant women are marginalized and SOOOOOO oppressed in our society" shtick or, to put it loosely, social commentary. If she did do that, that video with Rachel wouldn't have been such a big deal compared to her actions vs. her words, but then she might've gotten people "attacking" her for being insensitive to pregnant people and probably wouldn't help her get fans/people in her life to stroke her ego more. But it would've been funnier for satirical purposes and I doubt she would get the level reactions from doing that compared to what she is getting right now. :dunno:

evilqueenweed
Global Moderator

Post by evilqueenweed » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:37 am

The title of the new video.... This girl is so passive aggressive.
These users thanked the author evilqueenweed for the post (total 3):
TheCoyoteBatpickleLikeWOW

RatchetRachel
Admin

Post by RatchetRachel » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:45 am

Colleen in her new video: "I respond well to criticism."

That's it y'all, I'm dead now. Here lies ratchet Rachel.
These users thanked the author RatchetRachel for the post (total 8):
AK713annabananatexasn8vpickleGossipGrannyCatSheldonpomegranateBellowingbabboon
Podcast 25 - F*ck It, We'll Do It Live!
https://soundcloud.com/thegossipgarden/ ... do-it-live

Tusky
Admin

Post by Tusky » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:46 am

Link for those who don't wanna give her dumb ass views https://hooktube.com/watch?v=T8AJUjCSjeY
These users thanked the author Tusky for the post (total 6):
strawberrybobTheCoyoteBatAK713hndmmppickleMrs.Dilber
Episode 25: Jessica Ballinger, Cut, Grav3yard Girl, Chris Ingham
Soundcloud: https://bit.ly/2vEKdNC iTunes: https://apple.co/2J0dcQp

teaandstrumpets
Seed

Post by teaandstrumpets » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:52 am

I have to say, I give her props for consistently finding new and creative ways to bitch and moan about how AWFUL she feels and how she's in SO MUCH PAIN. How is this fool going to handle active labor?
These users thanked the author teaandstrumpets for the post (total 4):
hndmmpannabananaMrs.Dilberpomegranate

CupcakesAnonymous
Seed

Post by CupcakesAnonymous » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:58 am

All I hear is, I can’t be bothered to think of anything else for my vlogs so I’m still gonna harp on about how awwwwful my pregnancy is. At least she acknowledged that some people can’t have babies so it’s hard for them to hear about her not being grateful, though it sounds like she was basically like “I’m still gonna do it tho”

2old4this
Seed

Post by 2old4this » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:00 am

Colleen: I’m not vlogging anymore because people apparently don’t like to listen to me complain?! So I’m just not going to vlog. This is all your fault. If I can’t complain I have literally nothing to say.

I just can’t.
These users thanked the author 2old4this for the post (total 9):
SwimLonelyxenaannabananapickleWandawooMrs.DilberLikeWOWpomegranateBellowingbabboon

dreamcatcher
Global Moderator

Post by dreamcatcher » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:25 am

The fact that a woman in her 30s was completely unaware that pregnancy isn't always a magical experience and wishes she knew that so she could mentally prepare... I am just at a loss for words. Did she honestly think she wouldn't be sick or in pain? Has she never met a pregnant woman before? Has she never watched a pregnancy vlog before?

Colleen, you don't have to pretend you aren't in pain, you just don't need to say it every 20 seconds. Good Lord. I know its painful, but when ALL you think and talk about is how shitty you feel, it makes you feel shittier. Mind over matter is a real thing. It won't make the pain go away, but you won't be so hyper aware of every single ache and pain.

She is having such a normal pregnancy so I can't figure out why its so awful for her? She is acting like no one else feels the exact same pains. The abdomen stretching, the organs shifting, the hip pain, the nausea. Its so textbook! She has absolutely nothing abnormal happening so why is she acting like some special snowflake?

Nothing she says makes sense. I hope she is aware of how painful labor is... let me guess - no one told her about that either? Also Colleen, you're still in pain after you give birth too. Heads up.
These users thanked the author dreamcatcher for the post (total 8):
annabananapickleHufflepug3WandawoosaltyCatSheldonMrs.Dilberpomegranate

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”