Wow

dreamcatcher
Global Moderator

Re: Pitty-Party Coal-leen & the Hangingonbyathread-ingers Part 34

Post by dreamcatcher » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:00 pm

Succulentqueen wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:59 am
https://imgur.com/gallery/Z3O2HIY

Korys latest tweet......I don’t get it...tell me its a joke?
Probably because her belly is so big that it looks like twins? People keep comparing her belly to Sav's who is just as far along but much smaller.
Must be an inside joke that he and Colleen are cackling about together. Gotta keep people talking and keep them interested in Queent's pregnancy! But you know that it bothers the shit out of her that Sav is still super petite and she isn't. She is acting shocked that she has gained actual weight and not just a belly, when she has eaten nothing but junk and fast food during her entire pregnacy.

I still think a lot of her misery stems from the fact that she is severely unhealthy - physically and mentally. If she had spent time taking care of herself and her body eating well, stretching, exercising, and her mind I don't think she would be quite as miserable. Just because she got pregnant easily doesn't mean her body was in tip top condition to handle pregnancy. I hope she starts taking care of herself now. Her DC shows sound like they are going to be miserable for her. I wonder if we will be able to tell when the footage is released.

Weird to think that by the time that special is aired the baby will probably already be here... depending on how long it takes for them to air it after the taping.
These users thanked the author dreamcatcher for the post (total 2):
pretendcatDananaBanana716

noelle723
Sprout

Post by noelle723 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:25 pm

dreamcatcher wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:00 pm
Succulentqueen wrote:

Probably because her belly is so big that it looks like twins? People keep comparing her belly to Sav's who is just as far along but much smaller.
Must be an inside joke that he and Colleen are cackling about together. Gotta keep people talking and keep them interested in Queent's pregnancy! But you know that it bothers the shit out of her that Sav is still super petite and she isn't. She is acting shocked that she has gained actual weight and not just a belly, when she has eaten nothing but junk and fast food during her entire pregnacy.
I just went to Sav's instagram to see what she was looking like and on a picture she posted a few weeks ago about being 5.5 weeks pregnant, Colleen *shockingly* commented "You're so tiny and cute!!" Tiny. She's so obsessed with being tiny!! It's so unhealthy!!!
These users thanked the author noelle723 for the post (total 6):
pretendcatchelleannabananaChocoboxenaDananaBanana716

Hufflepug3
Global Moderator

Post by Hufflepug3 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:41 pm

Since Colleen is SO ignorant to pregnancy. I doubt she know that women all carry differently. She could google or Hell look at other pregnant women on Instagram. It’s so easy but she thinks she the biggest pregnant woman in the world.
My favorite things to say is “Y’all” and “but yet here you are”.

DoubleD
Seed
Has thanked: 0

Post by DoubleD » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:36 pm

I really hope she doesn't show the baby in Miranda videos because it's bad enough making jokes about Miranda's creepy uncle. I can't even imagine what jokes she'll make with the baby and Miranda and the uncle she needs to save the innocent child from becoming a joke.
These users thanked the author DoubleD for the post:
Chocobo

kenncampbell
Seed
Has thanked: 0

Post by kenncampbell » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:58 pm

ok did anyone see chris’ tweet of the pictures from their travel journal? one of them showed that somewhere in Europe Bailey had to sleep in a hotel bathtub. Does that strike anyone else as messed up? idk if it’s just me but I can’t imagine my parents ever letting me sleep in a tub as a kid even if i had wanted to. I haven’t watched any of their vlogs so idk if it’s explained in a video why she slept there but it just seems like poor planning how do you not get a hotel room with enough beds and if you did screw up why is the child the one sleeping in an odd place and not the parents?
These users thanked the author kenncampbell for the post:
DananaBanana716

beamishly
Garden Hoe

Post by beamishly » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:05 pm

kenncampbell wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:58 pm
ok did anyone see chris’ tweet of the pictures from their travel journal? one of them showed that somewhere in Europe Bailey had to sleep in a hotel bathtub. Does that strike anyone else as messed up? idk if it’s just me but I can’t imagine my parents ever letting me sleep in a tub as a kid even if i had wanted to. I haven’t watched any of their vlogs so idk if it’s explained in a video why she slept there but it just seems like poor planning how do you not get a hotel room with enough beds and if you did screw up why is the child the one sleeping in an odd place and not the parents?
Bad planning, or he thinks it’s a great idea for travelling on a dime and he’s a genius. Rent hotel rooms without enough beds and shove your kids wherever they’ll fit. So thrifty and resourceful!

CatSheldon
Bud

Post by CatSheldon » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:09 pm

kenncampbell wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:58 pm
It was in London. The hotel they were staying in ‘apparently’ messed up and only reserved one room and opposed to the two (with adjoining doors) for their first night and they had to make do. All the kids chose where to sleep for the night and Bailey chose the tub. The boys ended up on the floor. It was in their travel vlog. I’m kind of surprised the hotel didn’t sort it out by moving them or calling a different hotel to find them the room they needed.

Edit- missing word

nzt48
Foliage

Post by nzt48 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:22 pm

Omg. From what I read online, if it is the hotel's fault, they walk you to another hotel (even a competiting brand) to obviously make the customer happy. Seeing as they have kids, I would assume they should have been more accommodating.

I don't buy the Forgotten-gers story one bit.
These users thanked the author nzt48 for the post (total 2):
CatSheldonDananaBanana716

CuriousGeorgette
Foliage

Post by CuriousGeorgette » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:14 am

noelle723 wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:25 pm
dreamcatcher wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:00 pm
Succulentqueen wrote:

I just went to Sav's instagram to see what she was looking like and on a picture she posted a few weeks ago about being 5.5 weeks pregnant, Colleen *shockingly* commented "You're so tiny and cute!!" Tiny. She's so obsessed with being tiny!! It's so unhealthy!!!
My sister is as far along as Sav and Colleen, but looks more like Sav, because she has a retroverted uterus. (Which I’m assuming is when Sav is is tiny, her uterus is tilted back instead of protruding outward.)

ultravioletlemon
Sprout

Post by ultravioletlemon » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:37 am

Okay.... hotels have cots you can rent for the night? I always slept on a cot because my two brothers would share one bed, and my parents in another. As the only girl, I was always on the cot. Holy shit - no matter how many blankets you have, a bathtub is NOT comfortable to sleep in?? Why did they not just order a couple extra beds??
These users thanked the author ultravioletlemon for the post (total 2):
ConfusedCatDananaBanana716

TheGrinch
Foliage

Post by TheGrinch » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:39 am

I slept in a hotel bathtub when traveling with a boyfriend years and years ago....he was annoying me and I got up and went to sleep in the tub. I'm not tall or very big.....might even say I was "omggzzzz so tiny!!!!!!1" back then, because I was around 19 years old.....and I can personally attest to the fact that tubs are not comfortable to sleep in.

Tusky
Admin

Post by Tusky » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:41 am

I wonder if it was just bailey insisting? Kids thing weird shit is cool. Idk i can't bring myself to watch the video lol
Podcast 27: Josh, Colleen, Trisha Paytas & h3h3 + Hanson rule and bsb DROOL
Soundcloud: https://bit.ly/2Nwhftx iTunes: https://apple.co/2J0dcQp
Fill out our Podcast survey: https://goo.gl/qGSdDd

xena
Foliage

Post by xena » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:48 am

Honestly I think Chris and Jess are both not so bright and kinda pushovers (they get pushed over by Colleen 24/7– like when she demanded Chris fly to Vancouver that one time). I can’t see either of them truly insisting or demanding a different room or hotel unless who knows, maybe they did try. It’s like sometimes I can’t believe they’re actually real adults the way they speak and behave.

they probably actually enjoyed the fact their trip had a little issue- quirky vlog footage!!!!!
These users thanked the author xena for the post:
CuriousGeorgette

CuriousGeorgette
Foliage

Post by CuriousGeorgette » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:56 am

xena wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:48 am
Honestly I think Chris and Jess are both not so bright and kinda pushovers (they get pushed over by Colleen 24/7– like when she demanded Chris fly to Vancouver that one time). I can’t see either of them truly insisting or demanding a different room or hotel unless who knows, maybe they did try. It’s like sometimes I can’t believe they’re actually real adults the way they speak and behave.

they probably actually enjoyed the fact their trip had a little issue- quirky vlog footage!!!!!
You know, that last part reminds me that today I saw a video posted by Jesse & Jeana (Prank vs. Prank back in the day) revisiting videos from when they were together, and they talked about how burned out and unhealthy they got with how their daily life became a constant “What footage can we put in the vlog?” and “this will be a great thumbnail” - and how they would edit out or not film the bad parts (naturally). it absolutely destroyed their relationship in the end. It made me think of how Joshleen videos used to be, too. I bet Chris and Jessica have a lot of ugly moments over trying to capture footage. Which is sad to think about, especially when you realize that exploiting their family is how they make money. Those poor kids.
These users thanked the author CuriousGeorgette for the post:
DananaBanana716

pretendcat
Bud

Post by pretendcat » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:58 am

Honestly I feel like it's a lie and they either 1) only booked 1 room and tried to book an extra room upon arrival or 2) didn't book it on purpose to save money, and then came up with that story to make them look like good for dealing with a shitty situation in a positive way.

I'm not really surprised that Bailey would insist/ask to sleep in the tub though.... kids are weird and do weird shit. And that seems like a very Bailey thing to do. :)
These users thanked the author pretendcat for the post:
DananaBanana716

muffin
Seed

Post by muffin » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:10 pm

I'm not doing well video..... yawn.... pity party....boo hoo I'm the first person to have a tough preggo.......rinse and repeat.

I haven't been on this forum or watched any content from her for months and the day I do, its another whinge-fest from tinypelvis-leen
These users thanked the author muffin for the post (total 2):
WandawooDananaBanana716

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”