Thiccthrobleen the Copying Queen and her Enabling Team Part 17

Queent of Manipulation
dreamcatcher
Red Rose
Has thanked: 0

Re: Thiccthrobleen the Copying Queen and her Enabling Team

Post by dreamcatcher » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:17 pm

Love how the Ballingers had to make a seperate, 3 minute long video of them trying cheesecake. In their previous vlog when I heard Chris say they were trying cheesecake, but weren't showing it because they will "describe it in detail" in a different video, my eyes rolled out of my head.

Colleen is doing a great job pushing her fans away. They pay (too much) money to see her trash middle school talent show, and she ALWAYS asks for them to give her content ideas. But when they critisize the show that they PAY to see and explain how she could make it better, she silences them?
I'll bet it fills Josh with joy to see her once loyal fans finally seeing the light and turning against her. And how she is in total self-destruct mode because she is obsessive, controlling, lacks self awareness, and is too cheap. She won't hire PROFESSIONALS, because on the set of HBO they let her play the roll of procducer/editor/shadow of the director, and now she thinks she can do it all herself. Does she not see the quality of her content?
She thinks that because she learned how to do Shane's quick, random zoom-in that suddenly her videos will do better? She pushed away her husband, then all her friends, then colleagues, and now her fans. She will have a full mental breakdown a-la Britney Spears if her tour gets the axe and her channel officially fails. She can't live a normal life or get a normal job at this point.

Edit: Super random but I had a random memory that popped into my head. The moment I knew Josh wasn't special to her, was in a video when he mentioned that their names for each other were Snoopy and Fraggle. Well, Josh thought that was special, but he found out that Colleen called other people (including Kory I believe) Snoopy as well. Not only is that odd, but come on. That's a really tiny red flag, because Josh seemed really bothered even though he joked about it.

LemonSqueezy
Sprout
Been thanked: 0

Post by LemonSqueezy » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:28 pm

GossipMomma wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:31 pm
The reason the first "Do the Miranda" video was so well done, is because Jay Diaz shot and edited it. That's also why her vlogs were top-notch after the wedding, because she had hired him as an editor while he was working on the "Road to Miranda" documentary. Once her and Josh fell apart, I'm assuming she threw Jay out the window (or he dumped her since he was definitely #TeamJosh.)

Why she refuses to hire another editor, is beyond me! She obviously hates the only part of her job that is actually work.. I honestly think the only reason why she hasn't, is because she's too worried something about Eric or her nasty attitude will get left in and she'll miss it when she reviews it before uploading.

Yeah, I was going to bring up the Jay Diaz thing. He definitely helped film and produce the original. He does good work. But Josh definitely got him in the divorce. It's obvious how much Josh brought to the video. Its kind of sad how isolated the new video makes her look. I kind of feel bad, but it's totally self inflicted.

Edited to add: I hope Josh and Jay are working together on this new video he's been teasing

ughcolleeen
Seed

Post by ughcolleeen » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:59 pm

I follow Zendaya on Twitter, and I saw her retweet a video of Parker, and I realized Jessica was sending her videos of Parker and Zendaya replied to one with "we need to meet" or something among those lines. It annoyed me so much lol. I love Zendaya and I want those people away from her! They just want any amount of fame and attention they can get

RatchetRachel
Admin

Post by RatchetRachel » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:41 pm

LemonSqueezy wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:28 pm
GossipMomma wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:31 pm
The reason the first "Do the Miranda" video was so well done, is because Jay Diaz shot and edited it. That's also why her vlogs were top-notch after the wedding, because she had hired him as an editor while he was working on the "Road to Miranda" documentary. Once her and Josh fell apart, I'm assuming she threw Jay out the window (or he dumped her since he was definitely #TeamJosh.)

Why she refuses to hire another editor, is beyond me! She obviously hates the only part of her job that is actually work.. I honestly think the only reason why she hasn't, is because she's too worried something about Eric or her nasty attitude will get left in and she'll miss it when she reviews it before uploading.

Yeah, I was going to bring up the Jay Diaz thing. He definitely helped film and produce the original. He does good work. But Josh definitely got him in the divorce. It's obvious how much Josh brought to the video. Its kind of sad how isolated the new video makes her look. I kind of feel bad, but it's totally self inflicted.

Edited to add: I hope Josh and Jay are working together on this new video he's been teasing
I believe they are. Pretty certain Jay posted pictures to his Insta story the other day when Josh and Jeremy were in L.A. to film.

I'm still anxiously waiting for V L O G to return
Podcast 19 - When A Capricorn And Scorpio Discuss YouTube Drama It Gets A Little Wild
https://soundcloud.com/thegossipgarden/ ... ittle-wild

Puddlejumper
Bud

Post by Puddlejumper » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:41 pm

There's no reason to feel sorry for her. There are countless skilled video editors at her disposal in LA. She should've invested some money into hiring a professional to do this replacement "do the Miranda" video. She had to have known it would be compared to the original. Honestly it just fits right in with how she does her live shows - just slap a bunch of shit together at the last minute. She's charging enough for tickets that she should be willing to put in the work and $$ to make it more professional.

hateleen
Seed

Post by hateleen » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:46 pm

In Coal’s latest tweet she is acting surprised that her comments are disabled in the vlog😂 sure...we believe you had NOTHING to do with that and can totally take criticism in a mature manner...

RatchetRachel
Admin

Post by RatchetRachel » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:59 pm

hateleen wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:46 pm
In Coal’s latest tweet she is acting surprised that her comments are disabled in the vlog😂 sure...we believe you had NOTHING to do with that and can totally take criticism in a mature manner...
"They ARE?!"

*doesn't fix them*

LOL
Podcast 19 - When A Capricorn And Scorpio Discuss YouTube Drama It Gets A Little Wild

Puddlejumper
Bud

Post by Puddlejumper » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:17 pm

hateleen wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:46 pm
That was 8 hours ago... yet they're still disabled. What a liar!

Wiscanny
Seed

Post by Wiscanny » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:28 pm

Coal tweeted a couple days ago (I’m always behind!) “Ask me absolutely anything. Nothing is off limits.”

Rachel asked “Is Erikleen real?” And Jessica asked “When will my kids get a new cousin?” Got the minions all excited.

Their sister group chat is probably boring as hell.

dreamcatcher
Red Rose

Post by dreamcatcher » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:13 pm

I really can't stand how she manipulates her fanbase.
"I love our little internet family, lets make it bigger and stronger!" aka, my views are in the toilet and my fans are dropping like flies, please children get me more viewers so that I don't completely lose relevancy!
She always wants her fans to do the thinking and marketing for her, rather than making content people actually want to watch and letting the work speak for itself.

And her Colleen's Corner is mainly a tool now to promote herself and answer the same questions she's answered 10 times already. She will talk about her book and ask us to pre-order it, she MIGHT allude to a secret new project to stay for OR buy tickets to her Miranda shows. And scatter a few random "whats better farts or queefs" type questions.
:roll:

PantsOnFire
Bud

Post by PantsOnFire » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:51 pm

The disabled comments annoys me more than it should. Why lie to your fans like you didn’t disable them yourself?? It makes no sense. All she has to say is “I didn’t want any comments on the video”, instead of her fake “oh really? That’s weird.” Gosh she drives me up the wall.

Homeschooledkid
Red Rose

Post by Homeschooledkid » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:23 pm

PantsOnFire wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:51 pm
The disabled comments annoys me more than it should. Why lie to your fans like you didn’t disable them yourself?? It makes no sense. All she has to say is “I didn’t want any comments on the video”, instead of her fake “oh really? That’s weird.” Gosh she drives me up the wall.
I find compulsive liars so creepy. She stated in her “Mean Comments” song that comments make her money. So if she didn’t mean to disable them, she has no reason to still have them off 12 hours later.

The Zendaya thing: Why is she even paying the Ballingers any attention? She doesn’t follow Miranda or Colleen that I know of. Ugh. I guess I’m happy for Parker getting a response from his fave tho. (If his mom didn’t tell him to say those things cause it sounds very scripted).

xena
Foliage

Post by xena » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:50 pm

I think we've discussed this before...but it's fairly common with habitual liars that lying about little things seems like nothing to them. They have to keep up all the little lies so the big lies don't come through.

her lying about erik led to lying about vlogs being deleted/edited [cabingate] which led to lies about him shirtless in her hotel room which then led to the annoying laugh thing she did during the hawaii vlogs. she lied about still wanting the best for josh/to not harass him, which means she had to further favorite tweets which implicated josh was emotionally abusive to her...that's all sorta lying by omission...she just piled on the lies one way or another.

so now when it comes to little things, she will lie because it's what she is used to doing. it's a habit. it's easy for her. she may not even see sometimes how obvious it is when she IS lying.

LemonSqueezy
Sprout

Post by LemonSqueezy » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:06 pm

ooh the shade in her newest video.

RatchetRachel
Admin

Post by RatchetRachel » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:08 pm

We just got called evil so many times in her new video 😂😂😂😂

Wiscanny
Seed

Post by Wiscanny » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:15 pm

Hi Coal!

Based on all the talk about your evil haters in your new Coals Corner, I just wanted to say hello! Seeing as you read here and all.... which is totally your choice, btw.

PLEASE prove us wrong. I beg you. I hope you aren’t the bad person I think you are.

Erikleen is the only thing that’s keeping people interested... and I use that word lightly.

Agcl1995
Foliage

Post by Agcl1995 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:17 pm

I’m glad that Kory does absolutely everything for her and he gets the title “my gay best friend.” Nice.

Also, she has GOTTA stop using the term “tea.” She literally uses it when it makes absolutely no sense.

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”